Douglas Pereira dos Santos

FC B

I guess the transfer ban allows Barca to sell but ofc nobody would buy Douglas except Barca so at least find some sucker club to borrow the guy will you?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
There was a funny facebook video about a Douglas move against Huesca and him winning the BO I saw in here but can't find it now..

Anyone has the link please ? :)

Jombi

I think most ppl would suspect that Douglas, Keirrison and Henrique transfers probably had something to do with money-laundering and corruption. The transfers are just too inane.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I think most ppl would suspect that Douglas, Keirrison and Henrique transfers probably had something to do with money-laundering and corruption. The transfers are just too inane.

At least Douglas, and I suspect Keirrison.

JamDav1982

There is very little chance there is any money laundering involved with Douglas.

The fee is just too small and far too many people involved in it to make it anything like that.

You would need countless people to be involved and paid and the little money going round would not be worth the risk.

No chance is there anything dodgy about the deal financially.

If anything it is more likely they have used the deal to try and justify Neymar Snr scouting payments.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
There is very little chance there is any money laundering involved with Douglas.

The fee is just too small and far too many people involved in it to make it anything like that.

You would need countless people to be involved and paid and the little money going round would not be worth the risk.

No chance is there anything dodgy about the deal financially.

If anything it is more likely they have used the deal to try and justify Neymar Snr scouting payments.

Well, exactly - money laundering it is than.

JamDav1982

Well, exactly - money laundering it is than.

No not money laundering but trying to use the deal to show they are using Neymar Snr as a legitimate scouting network.

Not that it would benefit anyone financially.

Two very different things.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
No not money laundering but trying to use the deal to show they are using Neymar Snr as a legitimate scouting network.

Not that it would benefit anyone financially.

Two very different things.

It benefited Neymar Snr, oh boy it benefited him - hence money laundering.

Home of Barca Fans