F

Flavia

escut_villareal_95x95.v1351698754.png
-
FCB.v1319559431.png

Date: Sunday, 08/31/2014 19:00
Competition: League - Jornada 2
Referee: Velasco Carballo

First really tough fixture. Pique will be back for this game, Masch is suspended. I hope Neymar will be fit for this.

Villarreal won their 1st lliga game, away against Levante, 0-2.

Vellasco Carballo was the ref in the brazil - colombia match in the wc.

PhilS

Tough early test, this will be a reality check. I'm sure Pique will start, I hope he shows well. Neymar can move some now, but he's not yet training with the team, so he may need one more game off. Rafinha showed some flashes last week, but as a forward, I don't think he has shown he should play when real forwards are available.

Bravo
Alves Pique Mathieu Alba
Busquets
Rakitic Iniesta
Pedro Messi Munir

L

linetty

Neymar will be okay.

Bravo
Alves Pique Mathieu Alba
Busquets
Rakitic Iniesta
Munir Messi Neymar

I

instinct

Neymar will be fit. The most interesting question is wether Pedro or Munir will play. I'd go with this line-up:

Bravo, Alves, Bartra, Mathieu, Busi, Raki, Iniesta, Munir, Messi, Neymar

Neymar will be fit. The most interesting question is wether Pedro or Munir will play. I'd go with this line-up:

Bravo, Alves, Bartra, Mathieu, Busi, Raki, Iniesta, Munir, Messi, Neymar

Probably gonna be Munir. Lucho seems to select lineups based on form rather than past achievements. Of course, if Tata were in charge, it'd be Pedro.

Last edited:

SocalBarcaFan

Munir has to start! Please! His confidence has to be sky high right now. And what kind of message would Lucho be sending to the players if he is benched for pedro who is out of form or Rafinha who wasn't at his best last game and is playing out of position.

Galning

Munir has to start! Please! His confidence has to be sky high right now. And what kind of message would Lucho be sending to the players if he is benched for pedro who is out of form or Rafinha who wasn't at his best last game and is playing out of position.

He'd be sending out a Tata message who benched in form Pedro & Alexis for injured Neymar.

Home of Barca Fans