Lliga: Villarreal - FC Barcelona 0-1

Sasuke85

My eyes are on Neymar since I'm still not convinced about that guy.
Munir is a must.
Neymar is no doubt a football genius. I believe that if he can focus all his attention on training and playing, he can perform on par with Messi.
On the other hand, Munir is the one who needs to prove more

L

linetty

Neymar is no doubt a football genius. I believe that if he can focus all his attention on training and playing, he can perform on par with Messi.
Nobody is able to perform on par with Messi... He'll be just another world class player, Messi is something else

L

linetty

i want to see ter stegen
here you go

453816530.jpg

Ghosting

If he performs on par with off par Messi then that is still something special

Whitekeyzzz

Am I the only one that thinks if Munir gets to make 10 la liga appearances and he becomes ineligible for barca b it just might hinder his progress as he would have to compete with Leo, Ney and Suarez for a regular starting spot in the first team? Or there's something i dunno yet about this situation? #firsttimebarcaforumtexter

pszczudlo

There is no doubt how enourmous talent Neymar has. But to be literally honest I do not see him being a star yet. Not at all. He needs to earn that. He needs to work for that. He's a huge prospect and was bought as a prospect. This year he has enormous chance to work with Messi and Suarez arguably two the best strickers in the World. He needs to learn from that. I hope his father will not make it any more difficult to let Neymar live his dream.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think this will be Neymar's breakthrough season. I have a good feeling.

#DareToDonAK

pszczudlo

#DareToDonAK

That would be amazing. I really belive that Lucho will develop his young promising prospect - Rafinha, Neymar, Munir. The coach is the most important singing. We've all witnessed Simeone's miracle in Madrid. That was all his job. I hope Lucho will be our Simeone :) Neymar needs the right attitude, working mentality and right people around in his private life

JamDav1982

#DareToDonAK

I agree and think the new tactics will suit him down to the ground.

It seems Lucho is allowing the players to counter attack when it is on - Neymar, Suarez and Messi could run riot.

When its not on the full backs provide all the width and Neymar, Messi and Suarez are central taking turns to drop deep and be behind two attacking players.

Genuinely could not pick three attackers in world football that are so set to play on the counter or taking turns in dropping deep behind the other two when in possession.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That would be amazing. I really belive that Lucho will develop his young promising prospect - Rafinha, Neymar, Munir. The coach is the most important singing. We've all witnessed Simeone's miracle in Madrid. That was all his job. I hope Lucho will be our Simeone :) Neymar needs the right attitude, working mentality and right people around in his private life

Yep. If Neymar remain focused and keep working hard then he will shine like a diamond.

I agree and think the new tactics will suit him down to the ground.

It seems Lucho is allowing the players to counter attack when it is on - Neymar, Suarez and Messi could run riot.

When its not on the full backs provide all the width and Neymar, Messi and Suarez are central taking turns to drop deep and be behind two attacking players.

Genuinely could not pick three attackers in world football that are so set to play on the counter or taking turns in dropping deep behind the other two when in possession.

Exactly. Think his position more centrally will do wonders. Can't wait to see him link up with Messi and Suarez! It's gonna be mouth watering.

JamDav1982

Yep. If Neymar remain focused and keep working hard then he will shine like a diamond.

Exactly. Think his position more centrally will do wonders. Can't wait to see him link up with Messi and Suarez! It's gonna be mouth watering.

Yeah it is an exciting prospect.

I was unsure of the Lucho appointment but have been hugely impressed by his tactics.

He has almost stabilised the midfield three and played then more spaced out horizontally in order to cover the full backs, which allows the full backs to make a front five with the attacking three. Who all play centrally and take turns to drop deep and be the link with midfield.

The midfield three hold their positions more and whereas it used to be the midfield three and Messi that would interchange and leave the opposition dizzy it is now the front three that do it.

Think the big relationships will be Messi/Rakitic/Alves and on other side Neymar/Iniesta/Alba. With Busquests and Sanchez plugging gaps where they need to!

Home of Barca Fans