Lliga: Villarreal - FC Barcelona 0-1

hardyboy

Lets see what line-up lucho starts, will be interesting to see. There are plenty of options to choose from.

Ocelot

Is it true that Munir can´t play with the B Team anymore if he Plays 10 matches with the 1st Team?

I am not sure exactly but I asked the same thing about Soriano some years back and he couldn't play with both teams as he was over 25 years, So I believe Munir can play with both teams without any problem.

L

linetty

Villarreal is playing a game today in Europa Leauge so that might make us an advantage when it comes to fitness.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I am not sure exactly but I asked the same thing about Soriano some years back and he couldn't play with both teams as he was over 25 years, So I believe Munir can play with both teams without any problem.

No, after playing a certain number of games for the A team he can no longer play for the B Team.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Yeah, after 10 LA LIGA apperances, Munir is made ineligible for competing with Barca B. But he can play in CDR and CL w/o limit.

PhilS

Yeah, after 10 LA LIGA apperances, Munir is made ineligible for competing with Barca B. But he can play in CDR and CL w/o limit.

Thanks for the clarification. That means this limit won't come into play until after Suarez returns, so Munir will still be able to get some Barca B starts if his first team playing time goes away. But even after Suarez returns, Lucho might be giving Munir the #4 forward minutes unless Pedro and/or Rafinha start producing better on the front line.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Hopefully this :
Bravo
Alves Bartra Mathieu Alba
Busquets
Rakitic Iniesta
Munir Messi Neymar

Last edited:
L

linetty

A 4-0 win.

Their confidence will be high anyway.
Doesn't matter how much they scored, their rivals were rubbish. The key is that they had to play another 90 mins before facing us.

Anyway, we shouldn't have problems with them at our current form. Messi is absolutely on fire as well.

BerkeleyBernie

He'd be sending out a Tata message who benched in form Pedro & Alexis for injured Neymar.

+1 :lol: But that was economics, of course. Can't bench your star signing, regardless of form.

My only hope, with any manager, is they put out the best squad given the opponent and tactics needed.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona B players Munir and Sandro continue to train with the first team. Samper returned to the B-team today. #fcblive

Home of Barca Fans