5. Bravo
6. Vermaelen

7. Douglas S. Or Douglarse.

Meitux

Suarez
ter Stegen
Rakitic
Mathieu

I don't really rate Vermaelen Bravo and Douglas so doesn't matter for their order.

Icarium

Lifestealer
0 Lucho
1 Rocket
2 Mats
3 Luisito
4 Justin Bieber
5 Ginger
6 Bravo
7 Verminator
8 Unknown Brazilian

Last edited:

Bucky

Penya Member
1. Rakitic
2. Ter Stegen
3. Bravo
4. Mathieu
5. Vermaelen
6. Douglas

Sorry but I can't count Suarez, I know he's a signing but I mega loathe the guy. By all means do the job and get us goals, do well for the team & win us the CL but I will never cheer his name or jump like crazy when he scores. For the crap he's done, by being racist and most horrific of all, biting, not just once but 3 times!! One of those being on the World stage!

I swear if he does it again and taints the Blaugrana colours... I dread to think...

Just my opinion but nah, don't like him. The most he'll get from me is a soft applause.

Bucky

Penya Member
If Suárez scored the CL winner?

By all means do the job and get us goals, do well for the team & win us the CL but I will never cheer his name or jump like crazy when he scores...

...The most he'll get from me is a soft applause.

Like I say, just my opinion. I get that he's one of the World's top rated strikers, I understand he plays for our team, but I can't forgive or sympathize for what he has done. There's no excuse for biting, it's a disgrace to himself, his country and football as a whole.

The real question should be what if he bites again?

He promised he wouldn't do it again but he did, in front of millions of people watching Worldwide in the World Cup.

Trust, he's tapped, it will take a great deal of help. If ignored it's a ticking time bomb before he bites again and tarnishes the colours. All eyes on Barça then.

Home of Barca Fans