Champions League Final 2009: FC Barcelona vs ManUtd: Champions of Europe!

shadows

Since many people are talking about it , i am sure it wont be a Messi vs Ronaldo thing..That aside, we should win this final hopefully..Enough of the English crap taking the UCL always!

nebeer

Love is All
Toure played kinda well as CB against Chelsea. He could be one option to play as a CB in Rome again. Sylvinho would be there for the left flank. Either Puyol or Caceras can play right back.

On the other hand, Sylvinho-Pique-Puyol-Caceras would mean Toure could go back to CDM. I do agree that Caceras should played more in the league now. We may even try playing Hleb, Bojan and Guddy more in the league - so that the whole team would be better tuned.

Guardian

Man Utd have all but won this.

A team who plays that shit at Stamford Bridge will have nothing on United. And that would even with Abidal and Alves.

Sorry but you'll have to buy the ref again to even stand a chance.

ok mr. br and b, do you have his phone number? I'll offer him chips and fish produced in Burkina Faso, an offer he cant refuse.

Guardian

Toure played kinda well as CB against Chelsea. He could be one option to play as a CB in Rome again. Sylvinho would be there for the left flank. Either Puyol or Caceras can play right back.

On the other hand, Sylvinho-Pique-Puyol-Caceras would mean Toure could go back to CDM. I do agree that Caceras should played more in the league now. We may even try playing Hleb, Bojan and Guddy more in the league - so that the whole team would be better tuned.

I agree about hleb, Guddy and Boojan. Keita was shit to be honest, Barca need Toure in the midfield as you said. I'd play Caceres on the right and put Puyol in the centre. Caceres certainly is faster than Puyol.

Zqa-

We will have to play ALOT better to win this. Touré should be in midfield, so Sly and Cáceres will need to play. Cáceres should be starter in the next games up till the final.

S

senci45

Barca is the best all of the Europe! Barca plays football, Chelsea, Manchester etc., play antifootball. Manchester will play similar game like Chelsea. Forca Barca!

Jaumet

All round Nice Guy

A team who plays that shit at Stamford Bridge will have nothing on United. And that would even with Abidal and Alves.

Stop being such a sooky sooky la la... A team who playes that shit at Stamford Bridge when it is their HOME GROUND has no right being in the Champions league.. Go and buy somemore thugs and try again

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
One thing is certain.
After last years clash, our boys will be more motivated than them!

Fourteen

Monster Masch
---------------------Valdes------------------------

--Puyol------Pique-----------Caceres------Sylvi----

---------------------Yaya-------------------------

-------------Xavi----------------------------------

----------------------------Iniesta----------------

--Messi-------------------------------Henry-------

--------------------Eto'o--------------------------

I think that's how it has to be, with Caceres and Sylvi getting plenty of playing time in the next few weeks, although I wouldn't be suprised to see Pep stick Kieta at left back, or even shuffle Puyol to the centre and Caceres over to left back, but again, who knows who will play at right back in that scenario.

Either way, the midfield and attack has picked itself (Bar Eto'o who hopefully will pick up some form) and even if our defence is weakened, they should take so much pressure off with possession football.

I can definitely see Pep playing around with the defence, however not to much, especially in the final (copa) and also, not untill the league is won. Hopefully this weekend!

Warik

We should play Caceres in every game leading up to the final now IMO to get him settled and give him an understanding with Pique.

jairzinho

Man Utd have all but won this my blaugrana ass.!!!....keep on predicting red and blue..you're just like the british news papers who were announcing that chelski would win and voila....we came to the bridge and beat your sorry team...leave your negative comments for your little chelski forum........as far as i'm concerned even though we're wounded we will finish strong......tbh..,

i like the fact that we're the underdogs for once in a game...that means less pressure on us and more pressure on Man utd...besides after we win the spanish league and copa double and we're floating so high in the sky after celebrations who'll give a fuck about what we do in CL....but then again cules will get mad becuase we must win everything..... just remember that we advanced against your sorry team with ten men on the field thanks in part to that pathetic ref and anelka's little bathroom antics on the field.............

what was with your players after the game anyway...?....i think abramovich needs to organise some anger management classes......hahahahaha

maz

I walk the line

Yeah i hear referee rates for the final are twice that of the semi final. I guess with the TV money we'll get from being in the final we should have enough money.

Home of Barca Fans