Man of the Match 14/15 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Pedro - 3 goals in 45 minutes.
Rafinha - Very nice performance. Showed his flair, showed his passing abilities, showed that we can be glad to have this guy.
Bartra - Flawless. You can clearly see that he is very confident right now.

Samper, Sergi Roberto, Sandro, Montoya etc. also had a good game.

barcanuck

1. Rafinha - was all over the midfield looking like a true Alcantara. Awesome display.

2. Pedro - Sweet finishes with both legs and head. Very nice hatty.

3. Adama - dat goal.

BerkeleyBernie

Based on the most solid consistent performances during their time on the pitch for their given roles.

1. Pedro - a 23 minute perfect first half hat trick. Gotta give the man his due for this performance. MOTM by a long shot, by any standard.
2. Bartra - slick in the back.
3. Iniesta - getting into his groove, great turn for his goal, and nice assist for Pedro's second.

Barça went flat in the second half, with Iniesta and Pedro off, replaced by Douglas and Sandro. Pretty lackluster until the introduction of Adama.

Nice moments from nearly every player. To name a few:
Munir- great cross for the first goal
Adama- excellent dribble and finish
Sandro- great finish. Love the power he gets behind his shots. Low and hard, can always cause a keeper problems.
Roberto - great finish
Montoya- perfect cutback for Roberto goal
Rafinha - good key pass to Munir for the first goal
Samper- understated, but solid

Last edited:

Trickykid

The Official Barcaforum.com MoM-thread award - 14/15 Edition
Getafe, La Liga, away (0-0)

1. Bravo (30,4%) finger tip saved saves us from a loss ~ barcanuck

2. Messi (29,6%) dribbled everyone, hit the crossbar and was the only one who provided a threat ~ barcanuck

3. Piqué (22,2%) good tackling and showed alot of passion trying to go forward ~ barcanuck

Thanks, barcanuck!

Random fact(s) of the round:

• N/A

2el9t1w.jpg

Rules for voting are simple. Post your favorite 3 players from the given match in order from best to second best to third best, like so:

1. Song
2. Benatia
3. Don Aspas

Post only 3 players. Not 1, not 2, not 4. Three, only 3. If in doubt, post 3 players.
Please abide by these rules. If nothing else, then do it for my sanity and thus the continued prosperous life of this thread.
Thanks.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rules for voting are simple. Post your favorite 3 players from the given match in order from best to second best to third best, like so:

1. Song
2. Benatia
3. Don Aspas

Post only 3 players. Not 1, not 2, not 4. Three, only 3. If in doubt, post 3 players.
Please abide by these rules. If nothing else, then do it for my sanity and thus the continued prosperous life of this thread.
Thanks.

:mou:

Trickykid

The Official Barcaforum.com MoM-thread award - 14/15 Edition
Huesca, Copa del Rey at home (8-1)

1. Rafinha (45,8%) Very nice performance. Showed his flair, showed his passing abilities, showed that we can be glad to have this guy ~ Blaugrana Bull

2. Pedro (31,4%) Sweet finishes with both legs and head. Very nice hatty ~ barcanuck

3. Sergi Roberto (9,2%) first time in my life I've seen him giving so many through-balls ~ te amo barca

Random fact(s) of the round:

• N/A

2mra0aw.jpg

38ld4.jpg

1. Song
2. Benatia
3. Don Aspas

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans