Man of the Match 14/15 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jägermeister

Xavi
Alves
Neymar

Also Messi and Mathieu were great, but I picked Xavi and Alves because they really improved and hopefully made their critics quiet down a bit.

Trickykid

The Official Barcaforum.com MoM-thread award - 14/15 Edition
Granada, La Liga at home (6-0)

1. Messi (48,3%) A genius, incredible, broke 400 today and is keeping an eye on Telmo Zarra's record ~ DonAndres

2. Neymar (17,1%) a nice hat trick with the opening goal being a fortunate bounce but was dangerous all day linking up with Messi. ~ barcanuck

3. Mathieu (16,8%) those tackles....incredibly fast for barca defender. ~ rixxer

Random fact(s) of the round:

• Xavi, who didn't feature in the top 3, was awarded with no less than 57 votes (14,7% of the total voting points) on the night. That's the highest number of points a player who didn't make it to the top 3 has ever managed to get. The previous record set by Pedro dates back to the 10th of April 2013. Back then he managed 47 points against tonights opponent, PSG.

2yn3t53.jpg

33llffs.jpg

Also, due to yet another board member who doesn't grasp the simple rule of picking 3 players, and thus messing with my count, I'm going to put this following text in every single recap from now on:

Rules for voting are simple. Post your favorite 3 players from the given match in order from best to second best to third best, like so:

1. Song
2. Benatia
3. Don Aspas

Post only 3 players. Not 1, not 2, not 4. Three, only 3. If in doubt, post 3 players.

Please abide by these rules. If nothing else, then do it for my sanity and thus the continued prosperous life of this thread.

Thanks.

utility73

vs PSG

Messi
Neymar
Iniesta

...not that Neymar and Iniesta were good, actually.
But noone was apart from Messi. And they at least contributed to our goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans