Man of the Match 14/15 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

rixxer

1. Don- Immense and superb in taking initiative in attack. Precise and decisive, shame that there was no goal after that amazing dribbling
2. Messi- key pass, nice goal. Another day in the office
3. Pedro- yeah, I am giving him that. It was not only tha hard work, but showed sharpness and willingness to run into empty spaces thus creating the space for the others as well. deserved a goal, but was not receiving a pass when widely open
HM- Mascherano.

Antimadridista1

Messi
Iniesta
Mascherano

All of them were very good in my opinion, i can with Masche and Andres to the first place without any problem. But the goals and the assists are most important .

Trickykid

The Official Barcaforum.com MoM-thread award - 14/15 Edition
Ajax, Champions League at home (3-1)

1. Messi (44,8%) another goal and another assist for Leo, he is playing out of his mind. ~ barcanuck

2. Iniesta (38,7%) Immense and superb in taking initiative in attack. Precise and decisive, shame that there was no goal after that amazing dribbling ~ rixxer

3. Neymar (12,3%) another splendid goal, shades of Titi Henry with that style finish. ~ barcanuck

Random fact(s) of the round:

• After 9 matches (including 2 sub appearances) Iniesta finally takes the podium with a second spot finish. Perhaps worth noting is the fact that he started even worse last season, as he had only a measly third spot finish to his name at this point of the season back then. If we go even further back, to the 12/13 season, it was maginally better, as he had basked in the limelight of the podium twice come late Oktober. However in both instances he rallied later in the season and made it to second spot in the overall rankings in 12/13 and 4th spot in 13/14.

33elxr7.jpg

nd1l01.jpg

Rules for voting are simple. Post your favorite 3 players from the given match in order from best to second best to third best, like so:

1. Song
2. Benatia
3. Don Aspas

Post only 3 players. Not 1, not 2, not 4. Three, only 3. If in doubt, post 3 players.
Please abide by these rules. If nothing else, then do it for my sanity and thus the continued prosperous life of this thread.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans