Man of the Match 14/15 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcanuck

1. Neymar - super sub comes through again for Lucho. Last week Sandro popped in the winner this week Neyboy with a late double!

2. Messi - relatively quiet game but in the end he does something he never once did last season and that's assist Neymar. Leo liked it so much he assisted Ney twice!

3. Mathieu - there is a reason we have 3 clean sheets in a row and he is one tall ginger reason.

Paganinisrvnge

Messi - Absolutely sensational and lively. His dribbling was vintage Messi and his passing is phenomenal. 2 assists and he only had Neymar for like 30 minutes. Imagine when he has Neymar and Suarez for 90.

Neymar - IMO, his best performance for Barcelona so far even if it was as a sub. His dribbling was what we know it can be when he's confident and in form and his finishing was what we've been praying for. Very impressive today. I want to see more of this Neymar.

Mathieu - The ginger wall was impenetrable today. I was surprised and impressed with his performance. His pace, height, and aggressiveness are something we really needed. I hope he continues to play at this level and start matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans