Man of the Match 14/15 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josef K

Messi
Neymar
Suarez

Thanks Trickykid for all the time invested and thanks Flavia for picking up the mantle

BerkeleyBernie

Messi
Suarez
Sergi Roberto. One of his better performances, moved the ball quickly. Up until the subs, Barça was pretty fluid, much last static than usual. Nice to see more triangles, off the ball non-vertical movement, and less holding of the ball.

HM:
Neymar. Finished his tap in well, and drew the foul for Messi's penalty.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

The Official Barcaforum.com MoM-thread award - 14/15 Edition
Cordoba, La Liga, home (5-0)

1. Pedro (49%)

2. Messi (24%)

3. Alba (8%)

2ep6p2r.jpg

Rules for voting are simple. Post your favorite 3 players from the given match in order from best to second best to third best, like so:

1. Song
2. Benatia
3. Don Aspas

Post only 3 players. Not 1, not 2, not 4. Three, only 3. If in doubt, post 3 players.
Please abide by these rules. If nothing else, then do it for my sanity and thus the continued prosperous life of this thread.
Thanks.

My 1st post after taking over from Trickykid. Gotta say, he's a hero for doing it for so long. It's pretty tiring counting the votes :p
So, I won't be doing the points per minutes chart. If anyone wants to do that part, let me know.

F

Flavia

The Official Barcaforum.com MoM-thread award - 14/15 Edition
Elche, Cdr, home (5-0)

1. Messi (47%)

2. Neymar (32%)

3. Suarez (19%)

1ep0ma.jpg

Rules for voting are simple. Post your favorite 3 players from the given match in order from best to second best to third best, like so:

1. Song
2. Benatia
3. Don Aspas

Post only 3 players. Not 1, not 2, not 4. Three, only 3. If in doubt, post 3 players.
Please abide by these rules. If nothing else, then do it for my sanity and thus the continued prosperous life of this thread.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans