How optimistic are you about next season?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how optimistic are you about next season?

Votes: 3 2.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 1.0%

Votes: 2 2.0%

Votes: 3 2.9%

Votes: 10 9.8%

Votes: 21 20.6%

Votes: 26 25.5%

Votes: 19 18.6%

Votes: 17 16.7%

• Total voters
On a scale of 1 to 10. I'm a 7 or an 8. We have the best attack in the world on paper, and a very good midfield as well, and I think we'll win stuff, but I feel our defense is still lacking. The CB spot has the quantity it lacked in the past few seasons, but I feel it's still lacking in quality. Also, Enrique's a question mark. The signs about him so far are positive, but how good a manager he really is still remains to be seen.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Wow, darth is that you? :pep:
I'm a 9. New manager, no crosses, the best attack in the world and top young talents

Sunny Mir

Same.8.Having a very positive feeling About the season with the new singing, coach and potentially new tactics.

Wow, darth is that you? :pep:
I'm a 9. New manager, no crosses, the best attack in the world and top young talents

I was never really pessimistic about the season as a whole. Just the defense. And I still am. I feel we'll do well in spite of our defense, not because of it. I'm still underwhelmed (to say the least) by our CB signings.

Last edited:

ManusXavi

I clicked 6. It is the start of the season. By March I could be at 8 if things have gone well. I don't know how Enrique will do. We saw Barca have a good 2012-13 la liga only for us to run out of gas for a powerful Champions League bid. As usual our contention for trophies will be noticed but i'm unsure about Enrique and the defence.
I 50% think we will end the season with either copa del Rey or La Liga. At the same time I 50% think we will win neither trophy.

mazp

4. Probably the most uncertainty that Barca has going into a season, in over a decade at least. One thing for sure is, for Lucho to be successful, Messi needs to bring it, he's the key. Get him focused, mentally, physically, etc

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
4. Probably the most uncertainty that Barca has going into a season, in over a decade at least. One thing for sure is, for Lucho to be successful, Messi needs to bring it, he's the key. Get him focused, mentality, physically, etc

The summer of 2008 comes to mind.

mazp

The summer of 2008 comes to mind.

Nah, that was about getting rid of the "black sheep"/ cancers that were starting to influence the dressing room. Regain stabillty, etc.

Plus,08-09 squad was better than this current squad,IMO.

Last edited:

raminho

8 - Feeling optimistic with the youngsters, new CB's, Rakitic, Ter Stegen and especially Lucho. Can't wait for the season to start.

messid10s

Very positive Rakitic and Suarez are excellent buys. Our defence is by no means world class but has at least improved we actually weren't that bad defensively last season though I feel our attacking was a lot more limited as Tata was cautious about opening up too much and exposing the defence.

SeloBarca

Im a 7. Our defence is still weak. We would have needed a Benatia or Hummels. + a new RB like Aurier that went on loan to PSG.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans