Lliga: FC Barcelona - Elche 3-0

NotInHere

Elche to park the bus, hell every team will park the bus against Barca, I just want for us to score early so we could break down that annoying tactic, last season it was frustrating as hell as we could not resolve that early on a game.

Just imagine how annoying Atletico will be, as they really put on all of there effort on closing down lanes and just preventing any space.

L

linetty

We will break buses... Tata just left with the impression that they are unbreakable because he was clueless

We did break Chelsea's ultra defensive bus back in Pep's last year without any problems but couldn't finish off our chances

No bus will resist if we get the ball moving quickly and everyone is prepared properly, with Tata we were all over the place

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
When Messi, Neymar and Suarez (when he comes back) get going no bus will be able to withstand a whole 90 mins.

NotInHere

We will break buses... Tata just left with the impression that they are unbreakable because he was clueless

We did break Chelsea's ultra defensive bus back in Pep's last year without any problems but couldn't finish off our chances

No bus will resist if we get the ball moving quickly and everyone is prepared properly, with Tata we were all over the place
I just want Barca to bury Atletico once and for all, they have done an excellent job convering there limitations quite well, but its time to score early goals on them so they will be forced to go at it with Barca offensively and we all know they will lose if they do so.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona B players Grimaldo, Samper, Munir and Sandro continue to train with the first team #fcblive

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Barcelona could start against Elche with Gamper team: Bravo Alves Mascherano Mathieu Alba Rakitic Busquets Iniesta Messi Rafinha Neymar [md]

Mascherano at CB. I can already smell the meltdown.

I'll be happy if he starts, he was one of the stars of WC, had one of the highest avg. tackles/interceptions stats last season, real fighter, how can you keep this guy on the bench.

barcanuck

I'm thinking Lucho will play it by seniority, hope I'm wrong.

Bravo

Alves - Pique - Masch - Alba

Xavi - Busi - Iniesta

Pedro - Messi - Neymar

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Bravo; Alves, Bartra, Mathieu, Alba; Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta; Rafinha, Munir, Neymar

That lineup lacks Messi.

tumblr_m5hz1zsjaT1r916gk.gif

F

Flavia

The good thing about starting Rafinha at forward is that neither Iniesta nor Rak would be wasted way off in the corner. With both Messi and Neymar on the field, not much offense is really needed from the third forward. Pedro will start, he'll be fit by then. We know that Pedro always provides fine defense, his offensive contribution varies a lot. He can carry the team or be completely invisible.

Pedro didn't train today, still with gastroenteritis.

I think Masch will start, and Rakitic. Bravo; Alves, Masch, Mathieu, Alba; Rakitic, Busi, Iniesta; Rafinha, Messi, Neymar

Home of Barca Fans