Greetings from Belgium

Verminator

Hi

I'm Frederik, 23 years old from the city of Ghent (Belgium). I've chosen the nickname 'Verminator' because I'm so glad Barça has finally signed a Belgian player! Only the second Belgian in Barça's history... I'll hope he will succeed, he's a good defender so I think he can do it as long as he doesn't catch too many injuries. I became a fan of Barça when Rijkaard was coach. I fell in love with the typical tiki taka style of play. It's so wonderful to look at! Barça has a strange but magical feeling, it had and has the best players of the world (Maradona, Cruijff, Ronaldinho, Messi and many more). Something about Barça appeals me so much to this club.

However, I wouldn't call Barça my real supporting club. There's only one club I'm a bigger fan of. KAA Gent, the team from my home city. They play in first division in Belgium and I'm a huge fan. I watch every home game. But the level they reach isn't near Barça's level :p

Puyol was my favourite player, I always thought he looked so cool with his hair. World class defender, so much class... What a pity he doesn't play anymore. Of course, also fan of Messi. Best player of the world at this moment. Period, no discussion.

Home of Barca Fans