Deulofeu loaned to Sevilla

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
There's a financial penalty clause in the loan agreement that relates to his playing time, more he plays the less likely the penalty is triggered...vice versa, Sevilla must pay

Verminator

I think it's a shame he's loaned out to Sevilla. Of course it will be better for his development but I rather like to see them play occasionally in Barça's first squad. After all, Deulofeu has the talent to be a Barça first team player (as far as I can see it).

F

Flavia

Luis Enrique: "Deulofeu loan? Personal decision. I know Gerard very well. I thought he wouldn't get enough minutes here, so a loan was better for him."

NotInHere

I don't even know why you guys make a big deal out of this, Deu is still young and for his development he needs to play the two entire halfs, in here he would probably play a few mins between there and there.

In Sevilla he will be a starter(hopefully). I bet even himself is happy about this.

killerqueen

This really annoys me....

I'd of much rather they'd not signed the over priced liability Suarez and given GD a chance in the squad this season.

Losing faith in the club.

GD is not so popular as Suarez. For Suarez will be more people visited stadiums, and for Deulofeu not. Club must earn money

F

Flavia

GD is not so popular as Suarez. For Suarez will be more people visited stadiums, and for Deulofeu not. Club must earn money

The OP comparison doesn't even make sense. Suarez and Deulo aren't the same type of player. Deulo would compete with Pedro and Rafinha for a spot, not Suarez.

Verminator

I don't think popularity should matter when selecting your squad and doing your transfers. Otherwise we could go support Real Madrid who sells their best player just because they want a more popular player... Disgusting policy in my eyes and Barça should be better than that. Also, if Deulofeu would get his chance and succeeds... that would bring Barça way more sympathy from other (non-Barça) football fans than buying an expensive, popular player.

I hope Deulofeu will do well at Sevilla and get a chance at Camp Nou next season.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans