Deulofeu loaned to Sevilla

BarçAjax8

Barca is short of options upfront. Now that Deulo is gone again we need to sign at least one more forward.

No we're not. We have Munir who played far more minutes than Deu in preseason and had some really bright moments. I think Lucho believes in Munir also because he links up with the team really well.

Hopefully Deu comes back a mature player from this loan spell. He will at least be playing in the same league and if he can combine his talent with team-play he'll be a success at Barcelona.

Chainsaw

Killahead
No we're not. We have Munir who played far more minutes than Deu in preseason and had some really bright moments. I think Lucho believes in Munir also because he links up with the team really well.

Hopefully Deu comes back a mature player from this loan spell. He will at least be playing in the same league and if he can combine his talent with team-play he'll be a success at Barcelona.

One Munir that's it?! You're joking right? There come injuries and suspensions. Suarez miss several matches at the start of the season. And Neymar gets injured quite often. You wanna play with Munir-Pedro upfront when any of Messi, Neymar and Suarez are missing??

akaranzo

I know how good Suarez is, just very disappointed we signed him.

It's a question of ethics/morality, rather than how he performs.Am not trying to be quarrelsome, he's just not a Barca player for me.

GD needs time at Barca now, not more loans.Next Bojan ending up at fuckin Stoke ?

I'm sorry but in today's football a club that wants to be the best in the world can't just sign players that fit the clubs ethics and morale, you have to sign the most efficient players because that's the best way to win trophies.

L

linetty

Sevilla will have to pay Barcelona a penalty if Deulofeu doesn't play. The winger joins Sevilla on a one-year loan without buy option. [ser]

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
'Gerard Deulofeu was wasted last year. They tried to kill his flair and vision. That won't happen at Seville.'-Lucho. [Marca]

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So another of our forward gems disappoint. We haven't had one emerge since Messi, no? Not counting Pedro here as he was never considered a big prospect.

We'll be fine though. Rafinha and Pedro will cover our galactico trident.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
So another of our forward gems disappoint. We haven't had one emerge since Messi, no? Not counting Pedro here as he was never considered a big prospect.

FFS Deu is still only 20. Can we stop with the comparisons to former La Masia prospects?

NeyMesSis

KingMessi I'm absolute with you in this one.. people say we loaned him out because he isnt good enough.. but IMO its exactly the opposite

They loan him because he is to big of a talent to be on our bench.. he will comme back much stronger and in 1 year hes again only 21 years old.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
And to whom do you propose we compare them with if not with club's players? Some other random team?
It is how it is, this is Barca. Noone said they are not good players, just not good enough for Barca.

Zangash

Banned

I wouldn't say he's disappointed yet. He's not even 21 years old. Most players his age would still be with the B team, but he's too good for the B team and has been for some time now. He's too talented to develop with the other kids but isn't ready to be a key player for us yet. Loaning him out doesn't mean he's disappointed per se, it just means we need to take other steps to develop him. Rafinha at 20 was nowhere near his current level but playing at Celta has made him a really bright prospect.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
And to whom do you propose we compare them with if not with club's players? Some other random team?
It is how it is, this is Barca. Noone said they are not good players, just not good enough for Barca.

Bojan got three years. Tello got three years. What did Deulo get? 4 games. 4 measly friendlies that he didn't even start. Please stop with the premature death proclamations of his Barca career.

xavi_the_Boss

Wow we loaned him out.So we have Messi,Neymar,Suarez,Pedro and maybe Rafinha as our Forward options.Guess Munir and Adama could get some playing time with the 1st Team.

Home of Barca Fans