Luis Suarez ban upheld, but cleared to train.

Adrian

And what, he said he would do it again after the first and second time?

I'm not sure if he said anything about not doing it again after the first and second time.

I guess I'm being really naive right now, but I have faith in him and that he is going to improve his behaviour.

Judging from what I've seen (from what his teammates say and videos like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN7RPTPdLHU), he is a really great guy but tends to make stupid mistakes.

killerqueen

I think he does not want to do it again, but he can't control his behavior. He is like a little child, who does stupid things when he is angry.

Bucky

Penya Member
I think he does not want to do it again, but he can't control his behavior. He is like a little child, who does stupid things when he is angry.

^ this.

After the second bite he did say he would never do it again. It was all over British media, plus he was then being "seen" and taking psychiatric help.

frog-fcb

Hopefully with him at barca now there wont be as much pressure on him to make him crack he was always the big fish in the little pond so to speak now with being surrounded by big name world class players hes just a normal.fish now

Home of Barca Fans