AFC Ajax

dani18

Hi,

Marco van Basten resigned as manager from Ajax, as Ajax haves cooperation bonds with Barcelona what do you think will/can do for Ajax, wich are completely in a dip!

Lots of roumers going arround that Frank Rijkaard might replace him.
Johan Cruijf was consultant of Ajax but Marco van Basten ignored his help, what you think about this?

My view Ajax should try to sign Rijkaard since he was intrested last year and is very good manager he might sign and will be something good for Ajax guarenteed!
Also I hope Cruijf would help out Ajax abit as consultant (again) and hopefully we play the Cruijf formation wich Barcelona plays aswell, wich is very very calculated!

hopefully I told something intresting!:p

:2145960713mundoemot:flagvl8::2145960713mundoemot

Beast

The Observer
Van Gaal had a tough time coaching Ajax the last time he was there.. think it will be Frank all the way.. Ajax hasn't produced anyone new in a while.. think the youth setup need big fixing..

dani18

in the preview from some dutch sport show, Ronald Koeman said he is intrest for Ajax, another Catalan! :)

dani18

I should pick Rijkaard as manager if not, Koeman would be great, this are all managers who prooved themselfs on high levels!

S

Snyde

I think Cruyff tried to help out Ajax last year but MvB had other ideas. The result? Ajax look even worse than before with even their youth setup crumbling.

Despite all the things Cruyff has done and continues to try to do for Ajax they never repay him and somehow count him as secondary. Ajax don't deserve anything from Cruyff.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Good appointment.

But even though Jol has gone to a bigger club I cannot help but feel he has taken a step down a level rather than up. Hamburg are a decent side and he would have managed a top club had he continued the progress at Hamburg.

At Ajax I cannot see them doing anything for a long time.

S

Snyde

I think so too. I guess it could be motivated by the fact that he wanted to be back in his home country. Plus he could've be an Ajax fan.

For Ajax to become top again some things really have to change. Firstly their scouting and transfers need definite improvement. Then they need to review their youth program/policies. An Ajax that can't compete on the domestic level cannot even think to do something in Europe.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Ajax need a revolution to become great again and can't rely on Cruyff and Michels, greats of the game, to do that anymore.

dani18

Dont forget Ajax got allot of potentional, plus we get/got allot of money by sponsors also we have a stadium that can have 55.000 people.

Jol is a good choice he is already changing allot to the ''Cruijf ways'' (happy me), they both have abit the same vision about youth.

My question for the Ajax manegement is 'What are you guys doing with that money?'

Home of Barca Fans