AFC Ajax

Messi983

They don't have any other option to move the entire round, because they need to move the game Graafschap - Ajax, due to the 48hours rest between matches.
It's no option to move only that game, due to the fact the last 2 rounds of Eredivisie all games need to be played at the same time.
The round cannot move earlier, due to Kingsday in the Netherlands and no city will allow a football game without police presence.

First one is understandable and I've read about this.

Didn't know about the second reason. I was thinking about why they didn't just move the entire round on Saturday.

Vilarrubi

[MENTION=19995]JPM85[/MENTION] Been wondering, in Holland are other clubs fans supporting Ajax in the CL or is it like other countries where opposing fans want their domestic rivals to fail?

JPM85

[MENTION=19995]JPM85[/MENTION] Been wondering, in Holland are other clubs fans supporting Ajax in the CL or is it like other countries where opposing fans want their domestic rivals to fail?

It's 50/50, of course the ultra's from ADO den Haag, FC Utrecht, Feyenoord and PSV will never support Ajax whatever happens. Even with the UEFA ranking at stake, they couldn't care less about Ajax performance in CL. But also due to the UEFA ranking more and more people start to cheer for their rival in CL/EL.

This is also the biggest difference in the way we will never support Real M. in CL, because the ranking of Spain will be never at risk. For Dutch teams is much more different, because performance of Ajax means the champion of next year will be directly qualified for CL again. This affects other teams as well.

Ajax

I feel quite an amount of support. Even my Feyenoord friends were all excited about the juve and real games.

Of course they hate the financial consequences of it and will end any compliment with a few hate crimes but nonetheless. (They are not ultras though)

All Dutch clubs even agreed within a day or so on quite hefty schedule chances apart from 2 or 3 teams..

Everybody understands the importance for Dutch football. They fear we will go Bayern/ Juve/ PSG modus and win it all the next 10years though

khaled_a_d

[tw]1121074396498731008[/tw]

[tw]1121078380387033088[/tw]

:lol::lol:

Apparently there was a video of him saying "Feyenoord is the most beautiful club in The Netherlands" when he was 11 that was brought to the public when they were linked to him. That is why this statement was chosen.
Gotta say they have one of the best social media teams in football

Gnidrologist

How come final four team of previous CL doesn't make it to the main tournament by default? 0:1 vs PAOK. They're going out, i tells ya.
edit: their short passing is insane (i so want Tenhaag with us), but they could use someone like Puig to boost up creativity in final third.

Last edited:

soul24rage

How come final four team of previous CL doesn't make it to the main tournament by default? 0:1 vs PAOK. They're going out, i tells ya.
edit: their short passing is insane (i so want Tenhaag with us), but they could use someone like Puig to boost up creativity in final third.

Ajax is now through to the next phase :p I hope they make it to the group stage.

JohnN

Immense drop in quality without FDJ in the middle. Pretty lucky to have advanced, partly due to referee bias.
I guess it's too early days and they will improve later on.

Ajaxwatcher

Ajax is now facing big problems on their midfield. There is no balance, less control and they are more vulnerable going backwards. It really shows that FDJ was lifting up the Ajax-game with great influence.

Ajaxwatcher

Ajax right now having big problems on their midfield. Less control, dominant and more vulnerable going backwards. It shows that FDJ had a big influence on the Ajax-game. Without him there is no balance at all.

xXKonan

That Răzvan Marin player was he suppose to be FDJ's replacement?

He seems more Rakiticish than someone of FDJ's profile. Seen some Ajax fans complaining about him so far vs APOEL.

serghei

That Răzvan Marin player was he suppose to be FDJ's replacement?

He seems more Rakiticish than someone of FDJ's profile. Seen some Ajax fans complaining about him so far vs APOEL.

He's nothing like De Jong. More of a box to box player that likes to go up and score goals. Nowhere near the brain and passing ability of De Jong.

Home of Barca Fans