AFC Ajax

mesiesta

Everyone is speaking about De Jong and De Ligt, but I think there are many other players there worth attention. For example, no one speaks about Van de Beek, but he is just 21 years old and playing such football. Neres and Ziyech are pretty young too. I think top clubs should try to sign these guys this summer.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Everyone is speaking about De Jong and De Ligt, but I think there are many other players there worth attention. For example, no one speaks about Van de Beek, but he is just 21 years old and playing such football. Neres and Ziyech are pretty young too. I think top clubs should try to sign these guys this summer.

I think the so called top clubs should let Ajax be and the club have to get their mojo back

Newcomer

I think the so called top clubs should let Ajax be and the club have to get their mojo back

Money rules though.

Players want the salary offered by top clubs and Ajax can't compete with that.

It has always been the case, sadly.

I would be quite happy if they could go all the way and win it. I doubt they will though.

Or maybe a Tottenham win, i would be happy for Lucas Moura. He has always been a nice guy.

Leo_Messi

Regardless of what will happen, as Ajax can end up finishing the season with 0 titles as well as winning a triplete, they have been this season's team. Such a joy to watch. Even more so in an era of modern football where the same economic powerhouses are dominating the CL completely. They are an extremely fresh breath of air and it does not hurt that they play football the right way. Would not even be overly sad if we lost deservedly to this bunch in a CL final. Would just applaud them for their season as a whole. Hopefully they will make the final.

Morten

Hmm, maybe letting Ødegaard go there wouldn't be a bad thing(buy-back and anti-Barca clause ofc), weaker league doesnt seem to be much of a hindrance for Ajax and their players.

khaled_a_d

Imagine La Liga doing something like this for Barça. :p

[tw]1118903019700150275[/tw]

Well, it has been a long time since a Dutch club has made it to SF. If I would take a guess I think may be PSV under Hiddink around mid 2000's. So long time and understandable.
They are helping the league ranking

serghei

Well, it has been a long time since a Dutch club has made it to SF. If I would take a guess I think may be PSV under Hiddink around mid 2000's. So long time and understandable.
They are helping the league ranking

2005 with Milan IIRC. Almost made the final too. I think they won 3-1 or something after losing 0-2 in Italy.

JPM85

Imagine La Liga doing something like this for Barça. :p

They don't have any other option to move the entire round, because they need to move the game Graafschap - Ajax, due to the 48hours rest between matches.
It's no option to move only that game, due to the fact the last 2 rounds of Eredivisie all games need to be played at the same time.
The round cannot move earlier, due to Kingsday in the Netherlands and no city will allow a football game without police presence.

Home of Barca Fans