AFC Ajax

dani18

Dont forget Ajax got allot of potentional, plus we get/got allot of money by sponsors also we have a stadium that can have 55.000 people.

Some quote from Cruijf : ''How can you have only 1 player breaking trough the youth academy while you got a youth academy where the whole world speaks about?''

I find Jol is a good choice he is already changing allot to the ''Cruijf ways'' (happy me), they both have abit the same vision about youth.'

My question for the Ajax manegement is 'What are you guys doing with that money?'

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
New Ajax coaches

reiziger-bogarde-entrenaran-ajax-1513872339435.jpg

Have Ajax stooped so low? Those two were like dumb and dumber while playing for Barca.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They're just interim I think.

Looks like there's been a massive power struggle in Ajax with former players being in the midst of it. Bergkamp, Overmars, van der Saar etc.

xXKonan

From what Ajax fans say of Bergkamp, he had it coming for a long time.

Here's what an Ajax fan had to say.

Ajax fan here.

The general feeling about him leaving amongst Ajax fans is relief and approval. He has been a source of unrest and friction within the staff for years now. Bergkamp and Spijkerman were the reason Bosz didn't want to stay after our last season, even if BVB wouldn't have offered him that job.

Every Ajax fan still loves him for the legend of a player he was. But in a managerial role he was just way too much trouble. Socially not the most gifted guy.

Gilberto

They're just interim I think.

Looks like there's been a massive power struggle in Ajax with former players being in the midst of it. Bergkamp, Overmars, van der Saar etc.

Correct. Reiziger was the caretaker manager for exactly 1 match. Ten Hag has been appointed as the new manager, as you may know. Seems like a good choice. Very modern manager that's strong tactically. This may be the first time ever where Ajax don't necessarily have to line up as a 4-3-3 each game.

MagIX

Ajax starlet Abdelhak Nouri wakes from coma and can ‘communicate through gestures’ after suffering brain damage following pitch collapse
Nouri was playing for Ajax against Werder Bremen in July 2017 when he collapsed and has been unconscious since but looks to be making progress

DlGvP-oW0AA1jhj.jpg

Last edited:

Havesaks

I dreamt Ajax advancing in the Champions League k/o s stages and playing the finale, with de jong and mdl being the main starrs. The rise of two legends.

Leo_Messi

One of the clubs that I admire the most. Happy that our club has such close historical ties with Ajax of all clubs. That 1-4 victory and reaching the quarterfinals for the first time in 15 seasons could not have happened to a more deserving club. If not for the Bosman law, Ajax might very well have been one of the giants of the games today. They still are historically though.

Congratulations to all the Ajax fans on this board here.

Last edited:

Flavius

This team has so much talent and chemistry. But what they lack is experience, not sure if they will win UCL, but they sure can reach the final.

Home of Barca Fans