your countrys biggest sport star

frog-fcb

Who in your opinion is the biggest sports star/s from.your country for all the size of northern ireland we have quite a few

Football. george best pat jennings david healy

Motor bikes. Joey dunlop

Rugby willie john mcbride

Snooker alex higgins

Golf rory mcilroy

Icarium

Lifestealer
Sachin Tendulkar. He is almost a god here. For those who don't know like sharapova :pep: he plays cricket and one of the best in the history of cricket. You can even say he is the messi of cricket.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

L

linetty

Robert Lewandowski, Wojciech Szczesny, Kuba Blaszczykowski, Lukasz Piszczek, Marcin Gortat, Agnieszka Radwanska, Kamil Stoch

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
fed_swiss.jpg

Egert

Estonian Culé
Football - Konstantin Vassiljev, Ragnar "Raku" Klavan and if we talk about the future then I think Frank Liivak will become Estonia's best player, he currently plays for Napoli youth team.

Basketball - Kristjan Kangur

Tennis - Kaia Kanepi

Discus throw - Gerd Kanter

Fencing - Nikolai Novosjolov, Julia Beljajeva, Erika Kirpu

Wrestling - Heiki Nabi

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Cross-Country Skiing: Petter Northug(Despite of his average season and the drunk driving incident), Marit Bjørgen.

Alpine Skiing: Aksel Lund Svindal

Golf: Suzann Pettersen

Biathlon: Emil Hegle Svendsen

Etc.... etc.....

Tried to think about the biggest football star in the country right now, but couldn't land on a name since they all are scrubs. Luckily it looks like the younger generation might be able to actually do well in the future. Some good talents coming up and the likes of Nordtveit and Omar doing decently-good overseas. Think Henriksen is doing well in Holland as well although I haven't followed his progress...

hamedsr

wrestle: Gholamreza Takhti (Died: January 7, 1968)
Football: Ali Daei
Olympic weightlifter: Hossein Rezazadeh
Taekwondo: Hadi Saei

Home of Barca Fans