UEFA Europa League 2014-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Europa League is growing in importance. Porto and Benfica are 1st seeds in Champions League groups because of great EL campaigns. People should have more respect for this competition. It's a lot harder to win than one might think. I never miss an EL night from the quarters onwards and I love the games. More opened than the CL ties and more unpredictable. And EL often has the better goals of the two.

L

linetty

Legia Warsaw have been hit with a 80,000 charge over a banner attacking the governing body and Celtic. Worth every penny ;)

720p-Legia%20Warsaw%20anti-UEFA%20tifo.jpg

L

linetty

He was suspended. Legia thought the suspension was up. At least that's what I've seen on this issue.
The suspension was supposed to be up but they found out some wrongdoings... The funny thing is, some other less known team did exactly same thing and nothing happened.

All about money.

Gilberto

Well it's not like Legia would've beaten Maribor, what a top-class team is that. I could see Maribor finish above Chelsea, Sporting and Schalke tbf.

PaulTaylor

I don't understand why they're pissed off. They used an unregistered player didn't they?

they didn't register the player for there first round as he was suspended but they didn't know that he had to be registered for him to serve the suspension so they thought the ban was up and then took him on as a late sub.

Small admin Error and then Celtic make a small Admin error with a transfer then fifa let them fix it so he can play for them now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans