Yaya Toure

M.L. King

The Preacher
Re: 24 - Touré Yaya

I hope he stays. It would be very stupid to let one of the best midfielders in the world away so easily. We just need to keep him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Another very good performance for Toure. Barca would be foolish indeed if they let him.

M.L. King

The Preacher

He is a type of player every team would want to have. His overall skills to defend and at the same time distribute our strikers with a superb long ball are the best in the world for the player in his position. I'm simply overjoyed he plays for Barca.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

A good game. He shouldn`t keep the ball for so long though, it`s slows our pace. And whats with all the dribbling?
Ah.. Who cares. We trashed Madrid! :lol:

Evil

Shabazz

His dribbling was actually incredible he surprized me, he did a messi a few times but forgot to pass, plus he worked majic with Busquets ..

This should be our new midfield: Yaya--Busquets--Xavi :D

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

A really wonderful player, he took madrid's toys apart then started running with desire towards Casillas! i thought he was gonna score, same goes for abidal. :lol:

Evil

Shabazz

All our players were taking on defenders today, Puyol, Abidal, Yaya Toure ... was Messi managing the training session yesterday by any chance ? :lol:

K

ktkrk10

yaya was just scintillating against madrid!! he dominated the midfield ... hope he stays in the team

hendryrusli

Ok. He's good dribbler. Maybe I only seen him dribble once or twice. But what's with his head down dribbling? :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

According to press, Arsenal still haven`t given up on Toure. Seems like with every game he misses we have these rumors popping up

Home of Barca Fans