Yaya Toure

M.L. King

The Preacher
Re: 24 - Touré Yaya

Yeah I know; it wasn't a direct response to your comment. Actually I just tried to repel against all the criticism Yaya receives from the media. I agree with Bojan that he may not be the fastest but still has other priorities that our other players don't have.

barSELOna

Messi tell me which defensive midfielders are fast ?
De rossi, Pirlo, Vieira ,Cambiasso and others ?
Which one ?
Being fast is not important for DM

M.L. King

The Preacher

Pirlo is not typical DM; while all the others named might be faster than Yaya. Again, Yaya is not fast and I don't count it as a big disadvantage becaus he easily compensates it with right positioning.

kiki#8

I play in my club DM and i can say from my own experience(small but i have it :D) that isn't matter if you are fast or not, only is matter that you have god positioning and that you are strong in duel. And you must think with your brain, that's most important!

barSELOna

kiki#8 said:
I play in my club DM and i can say from my own experience(small but i have it :D) that isn't matter if you are fast or not, only is matter that you have god positioning and that you are strong in duel. And you must think with your brain, that's most important!

Yaya is not fast right but like u said dm players should have brain and he should use his body and he should give good pass and he should cut the ball and like something

"Being fast is not important for defensive players"

M.L. King

The Preacher

He is truly fighting for his spot in the team. One of our best players in this season. I just hope he continues in the same fashion. You saw some of his tackles?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

A good game for Toure vs. Sevilla. While our defense looked shaky at times, Toure was the man holding that midfield.

M.L. King

The Preacher

My favorite player in Barca. I just love how he handles the ball and opponents beside him look like small ants who are about to be crumpled.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Just about as English media were moving him from Arsenal to City and whoknows where, Yaya came out and said he`s happy in Barcelona and that he`ll be staying here.
God I hate those scum "news". 90% of news come from England and they are using it 24/7 to hype up their league and post shite news.
I swear if they talked English in Latvia, their league would get more coverage and would probably be even side to side to Bundesliga.
Fricking idiots.

Home of Barca Fans