Yaya Toure

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Monaco's owner's net worth just halved (to $4.5B) - divorce settlement.

white-girls2.png

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Yaya's a merc.

his stock is sky-high now but because of FFP sanctions City can't give him a new contract, so now he's suddenly upset and wants to leave? CLASSIC Yaya.

but hey I only told you and everyone else on this forum that, what, 4 years ago?

but nahhhh Yaya was a saint! he left because Pep was racist, right? and because Busquets got more minutes when he didn't deserve them? (even though he didn't and he did deserve them) that was the story, right?

y'all need to start listening to me.
Yaya leaving us might have been because of money but it was more because of the balded idiot favoring Keitee over him.... Busi was only smokescreen

Ghost

Lol there is no way this greedy cunt takes pay cut, its all about money. Would be great player at PSG though
Yaya's a merc.

his stock is sky-high now but because of FFP sanctions City can't give him a new contract, so now he's suddenly upset and wants to leave? CLASSIC Yaya.

but hey I only told you and everyone else on this forum that, what, 4 years ago?

but nahhhh Yaya was a saint! he left because Pep was racist, right? and because Busquets got more minutes when he didn't deserve them? (even though he didn't and he did deserve them) that was the story, right?

y'all need to start listening to me.
Making double accounts still doesn't make you right.

Home of Barca Fans