Yaya Toure

barca96

if we sign mascherano and let yaya go away then i really wonder what some people might say.
before it used to be that busi gets the nod over yaya because he is better at passing and building up play.
and now mascherano....he cant help at all. the guy is just an average passer.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
if we sign mascherano and let yaya go away then i really wonder what some people might say.
before it used to be that busi gets the nod over yaya because he is better at passing and building up play.
and now mascherano....he cant help at all. the guy is just an average passer.

Average is too generous for him. This guy can't pass to save his damn life. The most effective tackler out there in my opinion, but he wouldn't fit in at Barcelona.

Co0ter

Losing Toure would be a catastrophe, especially if we dont even end up getting Cesc. The only reason I'd see him leaving is if Pep ensures him that he still prefers Sergi and Yaya wont see much more play time next season than he did this season. He isn't happy sitting the bench. The reason why, however, he prefers Sergi to Toure is still an absolute enigma to me. Lose Yaya to bring in Mascherano or Cambiasso? You've got to be kidding me.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Losing Toure would be a catastrophe, especially if we dont even end up getting Cesc. The only reason I'd see him leaving is if Pep ensures him that he still prefers Sergi and Yaya wont see much more play time next season than he did this season. He isn't happy sitting the bench. The reason why, however, he prefers Sergi to Toure is still an absolute enigma to me. Lose Yaya to bring in Mascherano or Cambiasso? You've got to be kidding me.

Cambiasso is the Best DM in the world, why the hell wouldnt you want him

Home of Barca Fans