Yaya Toure

ZIG-ZAG-ZIG

ehm, why would it matter?[/QUOTEi

For a whole slew of reasons that you know, pal......just because we support the same team, it does not mean that our views of justice and fairness are the same.... and thats "ffed "up!!! Its like we have a little love-in with Barca on this forum, and we love how everything the club stands for is anti-establishment,( the Unicef Logo Thing, the history with Franco's Madrid et al), and predominantly the chat is good,logical debating/arguing etc.... but once in a while you will read comments from "respected" boardies that are being put forward under the guise of "analysis/opinion", but are nothing more than prejudiced remarks... i.e. people will use certain, ahem, CODED, words...lol....

And it goes both ways.......Read through any of the Ibra or Yaya threads and you start to pick up certain themes that have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with football analysis.........

beef-supreme

For a whole slew of reasons that you know, pal......just because we support the same team, it does not mean that our views of justice and fairness are the same.... and thats "ffed "up!!! Its like we have a little love-in with Barca on this forum, and we love how everything the club stands for is anti-establishment,( the Unicef Logo Thing, the history with Franco's Madrid et al), and predominantly the chat is good,logical debating/arguing etc.... but once in a while you will read comments from "respected" boardies that are being put forward under the guise of "analysis/opinion", but are nothing more than prejudiced remarks... i.e. people will use certain, ahem, CODED, words...lol....

And it goes both ways.......Read through any of the Ibra or Yaya threads and you start to pick up certain themes that have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with football analysis.........

It's the internet - it happens...

iced1776

well without wendell, keita is fundamental to the 4231, and in the 433 he makes up for a number of pedro's deficiencies.

I don't think Keita is fundamental at all in the 4231, in fact he generally disappears on the left wing when we switch to that formation. Obviously Yaya shouldn't replace him there, but Keita is only really effective when he can run up and down the middle of the field.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
hahahha it is. thats humor imo :D

also, z-z-z, we're here to discuss football. not to find out how many are racists :p

and how the hell did you reach 1000 posts so quickly :eek:

maxan10

SirTugAlot
:lol: sometimes you got to make sure the person your talking to is not black.

he wants the racists to come out of the closet, i've participated in his survey . your turn :p

ZIG-ZAG-ZIG

loool .........Who said black dudes CANT be racist? ? ...... I mentioned how Ibra gets flak too, but thats been conveniantly ignored lol

And true, its a football forum, not a staging post for political activists........

Back to the matter, are we signing Maschareno or not????

Home of Barca Fans