Yaya Toure

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Toure needs to stay. Sergi also had couple of bad games but he is always going to be favoured with Pep. It's unfair but I understand it and Barca should prefer their own players. That being said, there is room for both of them in this team

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
If Alex Ferguson didn't have his head in his arse he would swoop for Yaya before Arsene finds the courage to face up to his boo boo those years ago. COuld make either of those 2 teams imperious.

Yaya, I love you!!

tbh his agent will put both those clubs off wanting to sign him independently.

arsenal may accept him as part of the cesc deal, but they won't make a move for him away from that IMO.

seluk is gonna ruin the big man's career. :(

Toure needs to stay. Sergi also had couple of bad games but he is always going to be favoured with Pep. It's unfair but I understand it and Barca should prefer their own players. That being said, there is room for both of them in this team

not according to his agent.

which, as I've been saying all along, is TRULY where the problem lies.

it's a real shame, but one of the sad facts of modern football.

adil_909

seriously there are much worse agents out there, people just put way too much blame on yaya's agent. his number of poorly timed outbursts can be counted on one hand, that's nowhere near as bad as some agents out there today. as bojan said, there's definitely room for both busquets and yaya on this team, but yaya needs to be treated fairly which he has not been this season.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
seriously there are much worse agents out there, people just put way too much blame on yaya's agent. his number of poorly timed outbursts can be counted on one hand, that's nowhere near as bad as some agents out there today. as bojan said, there's definitely room for both busquets and yaya on this team, but yaya needs to be treated fairly which he has not been this season.

no agent has spoken out against pep and the club as much as yaya's agent.

mino whatshisface made a late dash to try and catch up, but even then I don't think he was ever as forceful as seluk who openly criticised keita and pep's selection tactics in late november. or have we forgotten that? don't forget he did it in 08/09 as well. he's 99% of the problem. even though yaya has had a poor season there would be ZERO need or intent to move him on were his agent not a shit-stirring cockmonger.

and yaya has not been treated unfairly, his treatment has been proportionate to his performances.

adil_909

no agent has spoken out against pep and the club as much as yaya's agent.

mino whatshisface made a late dash to try and catch up, but even then I don't think he was ever as forceful as seluk who openly criticised keita and pep's selection tactics in late november. or have we forgotten that? don't forget he did it in 08/09 as well. he's 99% of the problem. even though yaya has had a poor season there would be ZERO need or intent to move him on were his agent not a shit-stirring cockmonger.

and yaya has not been treated unfairly, his treatment has been proportionate to his performances.

yes, his stupid comments can be counted on one hand meta. that is what agents are paid to do. but look at agents in general. they cause so many problems and yet yaya's agent has said maybe 5 stupid things yaya's entire career. there are agents who say 5 stupid things a week, much less over the course of several years. so yes, obviously it would have been great if he hadn't done that, but seriously, it's not all that bad. you guys blow it wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of proportion like he comes out every week and bashes pep or something like that, which is simply not the case. let's not forget even zlatan's agent has said some stupid things this season....that is what agents do. yet i don't see anyone demanding zlatan leave the club b/c of his agent, or any other player for that matter. let's leave these peripheral factors out of it and focus on football - yaya wasn't as much of a beast compared to last season, but he's easily one of the best players in his position and there's absolutely no logical reason why he should be forced to leave.

adil_909

and no, his treatment has not been proportional to his performance. just like how his agent's "crimes" are not proportional to the emphasis you are placing on them.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
okay, let's say seluk has only said 5 stupid things over the course of yaya's career at barca.

that's 5 things too many.

bashing pep even ONCE is too much, ffs. what is your limit for douchebag agent behaviour?

I don't care what other agents do, this is barcelona, what do the agents of OUR players do? nothing like seluk, except raoila lately, and tbh he may well have forced his boy out of the club as well with his utter nonsense. we're not here to be bullied by/dictated to by some fucking hype men.

and as for people not demanding zlatan out because of raoila... this run-in has been the first time he's been actively vocal, and if he does it again you can bet talk will start. remember seluk has been doing this since last season, and looking at yaya's journeyman career and then looking at yaya's talent, I'd wager this is a regular pattern of behaviour for this douche.

you clearly have a mancrush on yaya that surpasses even ryan, so it's not worth discussing this with you.

if you'll put up with seluk just to keep yaya at the club... well, good luck to ya.

I'm outta here.

adil_909

lol @ 5 things too many meta. so you want one of our most consistent performers over the course of his career at barca to be forced out because his agent has said 5 stupid things. yes...his agent SHOULD NOT have said 5 dumb things. but there are lots of things in this world that SHOULD or SHOULD NOT happen. my country (pakistan) is a nuclear power, one of the few in the world, and you would think we SHOULD be able to provide electricity to all of our people. yet there are places in the country that have no electricity for 18 hours a day, even the capital city has no power between 5-6 hours a day every day. yet this is not the case. polio and malaria SHOULD be eradicated from the world because there simply is no good reason why they are still around, yet that isn't the case is it?

in an ideal world, there would be lots of things that would, should, could happen, but this is real life. if you are willing to sacrifice such an important player because his agent, not even him but his agent, has said 5 stupid things over the course of several years, then i would have to wonder whether you have the best interests of the club at heart. seriously, this is not a disney movie. this is real life. agents are pricks, we can't get rid of every player whose agent starts to talk make noise, this is not a logical or reasonable approach to the matter!

Lemmi

The Reckoner
Fact is Barca have always been quick to reward some players undeservedly and ignore or undervalue some consistent performers, particularly non Catalan players.

Tonight should demonstrate how much of a great option Yaya is; driving CM, complete DM and reliable CB. Gotta sign a new deal.

B

beautifulgame

Fact is Barca have always been quick to reward some players undeservedly and ignore or undervalue some consistent performers, particularly non Catalan players.

Tonight should demonstrate how much of a great option Yaya is; driving CM, complete DM and reliable CB. Gotta sign a new deal.

+ 100

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Anyway, Zanela showed me a prospect from La Masia at DM, Looks very promising, so he might be promoted, aswell as a experienced DM to support Busi....
Yaya leaving is a huge blow, but it is not the end of the world.

Home of Barca Fans