Yaya Toure

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Awesome match from Yaya! He gave the ball away now and then but other than that he was brilliant. Plenty of tackles, some nice passing in general, and great bursts forward like his assist. I would definitely play him on Weds, probably along with Sergi rather than Keita.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Horrible horrible game. Seems like his good performance from the weekend was just another fluke. He just doesnt fit into this team, honestly. I dont see him having a future here.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Part of it was because he was playing all over the place... Was he a CB? CM? AMF? CF? Pep has some responsibility on this...

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Yaya was great !

Pep is a fool for not playing him in 1st leg. Really..

B

beautifulgame

His role was simply supportive. Aside from a couple bad passes, he didn't mess up anywhere. I did miss some of the game, but that is what I saw.

ZIG-ZAG-ZIG

How the fuk was he awful........?!!???...Cmon, i mean how MANY positions did PEP ask him to play....So a couple passes went astray..how about everything else he did efficently? or are you gonna play dumb and ask "what things"?....I swear.............

adil_909

yaya was "woeful" are you guys kidding me? inter weren't attacking so he didn't have any attacks to stop. he tried to push forward, linked up well with xavi and messi, missed a couple shots but at least he did shoot, and misplaced some passes but so did everyone else. why does he get categoried as "woeful"???

silky has something out for yaya that's for sure. first person to bitch when he doesn't play like superman. apparently just being like everyone else is unacceptable for yaya.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
yaya was "woeful" are you guys kidding me? inter weren't attacking so he didn't have any attacks to stop. he tried to push forward, linked up well with xavi and messi, missed a couple shots but at least he did shoot, and misplaced some passes but so did everyone else. why does he get categoried as "woeful"???

silky has something out for yaya that's for sure. first person to bitch when he doesn't play like superman. apparently just being like everyone else is unacceptable for yaya.

You know what, you live in your little world, i have said on a number of timees that i actually reeally like Yaya, so STFU!

Home of Barca Fans