Premier League Fantasy

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
It's that time of year again! I've decided to use this website, just like last season. The name of our league is Barcaforum, the code to join it is 670261-166443.

For the record, here's my team. I'm pretty sure I'll win this time :cool:

team_zps1ef77a4d.png

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
I wanted Howard instead of Lloris but I had Lukaku and you can't have 4 players from 1 team I think. Put Henderson instead of Sigurdsson after I took the pic. Here is my team, I hope to finish mid table :pep:

osdi6a.jpg

XaviMessiGirl

I've never done fantasy sports. How does it work?

Sign up to the site, you get 100m to buy 15 players - 2 gk, 5 defenders, 5 midfielders, 3 forwards. Then after you save the team you can choose who's in your starting XI and who's a sub, who your captain is (this person gets double points), and you can change the formation if you want. And other stuff like name of the team, kit design, etc. You gain points based on how the players perform in real life, and you compete with other people from the forum to see who has the most points at the end of the season.

Martindn

I wanted Howard instead of Lloris but I had Lukaku and you can't have 4 players from 1 team I think. Put Henderson instead of Sigurdsson after I took the pic. Here is my team, I hope to finish mid table :pep:

osdi6a.jpg

Technically he counts as chelsea for now, anyone know if this is to be amended?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Sign up to the site, you get 100m to buy 15 players - 2 gk, 5 defenders, 5 midfielders, 3 forwards. Then after you save the team you can choose who's in your starting XI and who's a sub, who your captain is (this person gets double points), and you can change the formation if you want. And other stuff like name of the team, kit design, etc. You gain points based on how the players perform in real life, and you compete with other people from the forum to see who has the most points at the end of the season.

Thanks!

Home of Barca Fans