Premier League Fantasy

Busi-Messi Barca

Sigh, had to make some major changes at my club. Players out include unlucky Nolan, Giroud, Ferdinand and unwanted Januzai, Lambert and Townsend.

Players in are Cesc, Sterling, Davis, Monreal, Naismith and Remy. I hope I get to keep Remy if he goes to Chelsea.

I had two free transfers allowed and then used a wildcard which seemed to let me go mental with changes. :party1:

Last edited:

MVBarcaFan

I'd take Fabregas. Why would you want Aguero? With Pellegrini, you don't know who will start. Aguero is injury prone and way too expensive.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Damn i forgot i was doing this. Wanted to change after 1st gameweek but did not change. So many points lost.

Ocelot

I requested to join your league :) , My current team.

jagxs1.png

I m thinking of replacing Jovetic with Welbeck and replace Sanchez

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
A5Ntnwr.png

My team currently, now using a wildcard to transform is. This is my best guess, but kinda insecure about my strikers. I think Welbeck could be a great steal for the money, I had Pelle in there before. Switched Rooney for Diego Costa, so don't have any Utd players... But tbh, I don't see many of them being a better choice than my current squad for the money they cost. Any tips?

EDIT: I moved away from the high cost defenders, which I think might have been a rookie mistake to put them in. Ivanovic did bring me a good amount of points, but I'd rather spend the bulk of the budget on MF and FW. Now 3 Chelsea players, thinking about either dropping Hazard or Fabregas. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
A5Ntnwr.png

My team currently, now using a wildcard to transform is. This is my best guess, but kinda insecure about my strikers. I think Welbeck could be a great steal for the money, I had Pelle in there before. Switched Rooney for Diego Costa, so don't have any Utd players... But tbh, I don't see many of them being a better choice than my current squad for the money they cost. Any tips?

EDIT: I moved away from the high cost defenders, which I think might have been a rookie mistake to put them in. Ivanovic did bring me a good amount of points, but I'd rather spend the bulk of the budget on MF and FW. Now 3 Chelsea players, thinking about either dropping Hazard or Fabregas. What do you guys think?
Keep Cesc until the winter window

Egert

Estonian Culé
Very crap gw for me... My defenders got 3 points, every midfielder got 2, expect Sigurdsson, who got 4. Lukaku got me 6 and Naismith 1 :facepalm: De Gea got me 6, thank god. I fell from 9st to 25th. But I will come back stronger!

Okay, used my wildcard. Bought Costa,Cesc,Yoshdia,Ulloa,Coleman,Cork and Rojo. Vamos!

Last edited:

xavisionary

Got 78 points BUT my wildcard didn't work so i was stung by a 40 point penalty. Took the spring out of my step a tad.

L

linetty

Completely forgot about this game... 12/50 halfway through the season better than I expected.

Jenks

Wilshere the first player to win back-to-back goal of the season awards, although I don't think this season's one should have won.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
One of these seasons I'm not going to forget about this completely :angry:

My team had Welbeck, Navas, Lloris, and 3 Everton players in it :facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans