Premier League Fantasy

Martindn

He'll start every game and will provide a lot of assists because we will not depend on wingers this season..

I know was meant to be sarcasm as hard as that is to portray over the keyboard. I love him hes quality, just the general consensus was however that we overpaid for a decent midfielder.

S7_MUFC

I know was meant to be sarcasm as hard as that is to portray over the keyboard. I love him hes quality, just the general consensus was however that we overpaid for a decent midfielder.
Still 7.5 is a bit high for someone who only scored 5 goals last season but I've a feeling that he'll score more often for us....

Egert

Estonian Culé
Would like to buy Hazard, but 10M is too much and I would have to sell 2 players.... Is it worth taking a shot or believe in Taarabt?

S7_MUFC

Would like to buy Hazard, but 10M is too much and I would have to sell 2 players.... Is it worth taking a shot or believe in Taarabt?
I don't think so....I'd rather go with young upcoming players like Ward Prowse

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Joined Behrox XI
Untitled_zps4cd85f0b.jpg

L

linetty

I am having a hard time thinking who to pick: Herrera or Eriksen?

L

linetty

Same here, every time I just think something is wrong :lol:
The same on my end. Every time I went in there I ended up changing something, be it the line-up, kits or even name of the team!

By the way, thanks for your answers Semi and Ben.

zanela

Oh yeah, here's my team:

2nit9o1.png

Fear dat 3-5-2.

As if a team with Giroud is one to be feared. And you even found place for your Italians. :stomachurts:

Even hilarious is Semi having the lampost as his captain. :rofl1:

Having browsed this thread, I must say all the teams suck.

Jk

Anyway, Jove is a sick-note. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets injured playing rd1. Better wait and see how he fares before you pick him up.

Herrera, Barkley and Lukaku :thumbsup2:

Last edited:
L

linetty

It's my line-up, I'm not making changes anymore.

MqpDI2.png

The bench is weak because you know Fabregas, Ozil and Sanchez costed me a fortune :D

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Giroud is going to rack up assists and goals with Asexis, Ramsey, Ozil and eventually Walcott playing with him, and he won't be exhausted like last season because Asexis can play up top

Home of Barca Fans