Premier League Fantasy

Egert

Estonian Culé
Joined.But how do u change the formation.

I think when you have 4-4-2 at the first place then put one striker to midfield and then you should have 4-3-3. And to change to 4-5-1 put one midfielder into the formation and you should have it. Don't know if there is any easier solution. There are more formations too I think.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Stupid question, but how can I post a pic of my team like some of you did?

I pressed Prt Sc and it took a picture. Then went to GIMP 2/Paint and pressed CTRL+V, then cut it into the right size.

Don't know about Semi-Neutral tho, he has better quality. I am doing this the hard way, I know it :lol:

Sunny Mir

Well, Here's mine.....
a4a9u7an.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Martindn

Final touches. Some really good teams here...except the guy with Bojan criminal if he cost actual money :p

0awCIaR.png

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I pressed Prt Sc and it took a picture. Then went to GIMP 2/Paint and pressed CTRL+V, then cut it into the right size.

Don't know about Semi-Neutral tho, he has better quality. I am doing this the hard way, I know it :lol:

I have a Chrome addon called "Awesome Screenshot: Capture and Annotate" (what an awesome name :facepalm:), which I capture the region with, then I save the image and re-upload it to photobucket.

Die Bayern

Just joined as well. This is what I've got so far though I'll have to make some changes as I'm not too happy with that.

7Rj4sL.png

L

linetty

How do defenders earn points btw?

Nevermind, I found the rules

Last edited:
L

linetty

To say how much of a bad transfer it is everyone seems to have Herrera :p
I had him at first but kicked him out later in favour of the mighty Mesut Ozil.

Anyway, I'm changing my squad every day so I'll better stop at it :lol:

Home of Barca Fans