Martin Odegaard

slicknick

I feel sorry for him, was touted to be a world beater (by incl. myself), but goes to show how poor career choices can really ruin one's development
(and supposedly his father was giving him a lot of useful guidance, so much for that I suppose)

MessiDinho10

He's been benched by Van Amersfoort from the Heerenveen academy, whom is considered a talented youngster in the Netherlands. Even plays for the under 21 national team. As for Heerenveen, the team is going through a rough patch right now and can't seem to win anything.

slicknick

Supposedly, he has been impressive with his performances in Holland so far this season, so he's back in the Norwegian NT squad...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Of course. This was going to happen.

Should have gone to Ajax or PSV when they wanted him, but I guess those €€€ and a chance to train with their 1st team was nice for the short time it lasted.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Another media victim. The hype was unreal when he was signed few years ago by Real Madrid.

Was a great talent tbf so not just media hype. Just wrong decisions by him derailed his development. People from here do struggle to adapt when they go overseas too to Spain, Portugal, France so there's that aspect as well.

Windhook

Was a great talent tbf so not just media hype. Just wrong decisions by him derailed his development. People from here do struggle to adapt when they overseas too so there's that aspect as well.

I know Martin, he debuted for Norway NT against my country, Bulgaria, it was impressive, indeed.
Anyway it happens a lot these days. I mean kids with skills video on YouTube labelled "the next Messi". In reality it took 20 years for someone to challenge Maradona's skills and luckily it was our guy.:messi: Hope it won't take that long for the next genius.

Home of Barca Fans