Martin Odegaard

Campos

He has really big potential, but he's far from the final product.
He could have been a good replacement for Ziyech.

But i think Leverkussen is also a good choice.

1) Bundesliga is a better competition than the Eredivisie
2) His coach: Peter Bozs (ex-Ajax head coach) plays some crazy kamikaze attacking football.
3) He plays CL football.

So all in all not a bad choice.

Ajax

Would have loved to see him at ajax but on loan doesnt make sense as we are loaded. Leverkussen with Bosz seems like a good choice. Better than a malaga or a turkish team

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's had an outstanding start to his season in Real Sociedad. Their best player.

Even if he doesn't make it in Madrid, he's proving his doubters wrong and will become a great player for a top 10 team. You sometimes forget he's still only 20 years old.

DonAK

Well, he'll be playing for Real Madrid's 1st team next season if he continues like this. Either that or another top team.

Donatello

Well, he'll be playing for Real Madrid's 1st team next season if he continues like this. Either that or another top team.

Its too early to say, he had a good start but its very tough to keep it up.

Morata had 5 goals in his first 6 games ar Chelsea, but he couldn't carry the form for the rest of the season.

I just meant to say its too early to say he'd be playing for Real Madrid first team even if he had a good season
Theo Hernandez was a beast at Sociedad before he flopped at Real. Hell, even Denis Suarez was great for Villarreal (& now Celta) before joining us but still couldn't cement a first team spot.

Last edited:

DonAK

Its too early to say, he had a good start but its very tough to keep it up.

Morata had 5 goals in his first 6 games ar Chelsea, but he couldn't carry the form for the rest of the season.

I just meant to say its too early to say he'd be playing for Real Madrid first team even if he had a good season
Theo Hernandez was a beast at Sociedad before he flopped at Real. Hell, even Denis Suarez was great for Villarreal (& now Celta) before joining us but still couldn't cement a first team spot.

Morata is a confidence player so he'll do well in patches. I think Ødegaard will succeed because he's gone from playing as a CAM or Wide Midfielder to being comfortable as an interior which is a big boost for his career prospects.

Early I know, but the signs are promising. The kid's never struggled with the pressure and limelight on him before.

Messi983

And then people were complaining because we've signed that FDJ agents's son for Barça B on a cheap.

[tw]1170985209686306816[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans