Martin Odegaard

Egert

Estonian Culé
jha91c.jpg

Full name: Martin Ødegaard
Date of birth: 17 December 1998 (age 16)
Place of birth: Drammen, Norway
Height: 170cm
Playing position: Attacking midfielder
Club: Real Madrid/Real Madrid Castilla
Number: #41 First team, #10 Castilla

This kid is just 15 years old and already seems like the real deal. He has scored 3 goals in 11 games and assisted some too. Found this video and he has impressed me.

On 21 January he signed with Real Madrid, fee is reported to be 3-4M euros.

Last edited:
L

linetty

Heard of him today for the first time. Impressive for a 15 y/o but Norwegian leauge doesn't seem very serious.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He's one of the greatest talents in Europe right now, IMO. Try finding someone else that's 15 years old and dominating in a decent league. You probably can't. His father said today that he has offers from over 30 clubs in Europe, among them several big ones. I must admit that the Messi comparisons in Norwegian newspapers are getting really fucking annoying, though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He is a great talent, but I HATE how he is being hyped up by the media and some of the former players like Riise. Let the kid play without all the hype and added pressure FFS. Too many young players been hyped up and ended up nothing special.

Also I hope he stays at Godset for now and only moves abroad, not to another club in the country and especially not Rosenborg because they are gonna ruin him already.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He is a great talent, but I HATE how he is being hyped up by the media.

This. He looks a pretty decent prospect but shouldn't be overhyped, good touch and decent dribbling. Probably the greatest player ever to come out of Europe IMHO.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
As long as he doesn't let the hype get to his head, he will be fine. If he does, I can see him as the next Freddy Adu.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Freddy Adu is a legend. :coffee:

Too bad it's because it's because he bid Adu to the potential he was thought to have.

Home of Barca Fans