Martin Odegaard

BarçaBarça

Rennes coach confirms that they will loan him for 1 year. Good for him to get some minutes, so we can see if he really has something to justify the hype/his salary in a better team than in Norway. To demand training with the RM first team and pick the club who can offer the highest wages wasn't a good sign in terms of attitude, imo.

slicknick

Despite falling off the hype train, he actually made decent progress last year...This loan deal can end up being a good opportunity for him, provided he gets sufficient playing time in France

El Flaco

Ødegaard's 1st goal vs. Kazakhstan U21

[gfy]FavorableElegantFalcon[/gfy]

Ødegaard's 2nd goal vs. Kazakhstan U21

[gfy]MagnificentSplendidAndeancat[/gfy]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Looked very good lately and seem to have played quite well yesterday too.

The problem with Ødegaard after moving to Madrid seemed to be him being afraid of taking risks, take on players, make those passes, but now it seems like he's doing that.

Funnily though, Martin and Alena seem to be quite similar players IMO. I don't know if I'm the only person that feels that way, but they do share some very similar traits, in their playing style.

Last edited:

El Flaco

[tw]818515546983505920[/tw]

It says Ødegaard is loaned out to Herenveen until June 2018, it's not been confirmed from neither of both clubs yet.

navidjaan

Sorry, but this is a good move for him. He's been developing nicely, just 18, and now he's been sent to a place where he should continue to develop (like Asensio, Vallejo and the Llorente's). Madrid completely outdoing us in regards of handling youth these days. It's as simple as that.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Not even the best Norwegian in his team if I have gotten it right by people watching Heerenveen.

Home of Barca Fans