Martin Odegaard

KingLeo10

Madrid media have a big crush on Iniesta. Somehow all talented midfielders from Madrid are new Iniestas. :lol:

Asensio is the clown who missed a CL game because he had a pimple from shaving his legs. LOL.

Also claimed ZZ told him he had the 2nd best left foot of the last 15 years. I guess Robben never existed.

Delusional. Like the Madrid media.

:lol:

serghei

Did anybody, other than your sorry ass, mention Iniesta?

Chill. No need to get all fuzzy about it. It was a joke. I like the player. And please, Madrid media name all midfield talents of Madrid new Iniestas. It's hilarious. They must be so mad the national hero of Spain and the one that brought them thir only World Cup title is a Barca player :lol:.

Last edited:

Batistuta9

He is playing really well atm. Doesn't mean he will have the same impact at real though, different manager, players and expectation. Doing the business at a mid table team is different from doing at one of the best clubs in the world

serghei

He is playing really well atm. Doesn't mean he will have the same impact at real though, different manager, players and expectation. Doing the business at a mid table team is different from doing at one of the best clubs in the world

Ceballos was the same. Great at Betis, but couldn't find the same performances once he wasn't treated as the main man. Some players adapt, some don't. Not that much related to talent.

He seems smarter than Ceballos so maybe he will make the switch better.

KingLeo10

Wolfe is a rare breed. I've never seen someone so sensitive to criticism (mostly warranted and some trolling) of their team on the forum of their eternal rival.

Just lol. Lad is the Kevin Durant of RM fans.

serghei

Wolfe is a rare breed. I've never seen someone so sensitive to criticism (mostly warranted and some trolling) of their team on the forum of their eternal rival.

Just lol. Lad is the Kevin Durant of RM fans.

He's so easily triggered you can't not love him :lol:.

Morten

Good that he is taking a season more at Sociedad, doesnt have the consistency just yet to be a starter at RM.
Though maybe im being a bit unfair, i heard he had some issues with his knee, which would naturally affect a players game.

Last edited:

vinni

Good that he is taking a season more at Sociedad, doesnt have the consistency just yet to be a starter at RM.
Though maybe im being a bit unfair, i heard he had some issues with his knee, which would naturally affect a players game.

Meh. Still pissed off he ended up in Madrid and not Barcelona.

Home of Barca Fans