Martin Odegaard

El Gato

Villarato!
His knee is a bit fucked and some sources say Madrid is annoyed at how Sociedad handled it. Not sure whether to believe any of it or not.

Right now it sounds like fallout from City loss, but if he does return and rotates with Kroos, Valverde and plays some games as RCAM then I guess I so no reason to be against it. Better for him to stay in a place where he's guaranteed game time, but we need his type of player.

Morten

His knee is a bit fucked and some sources say Madrid is annoyed at how Sociedad handled it. Not sure whether to believe any of it or not.

Right now it sounds like fallout from City loss, but if he does return and rotates with Kroos, Valverde and plays some games as RCAM then I guess I so no reason to be against it. Better for him to stay in a place where he's guaranteed game time, but we need his type of player.

Pot meet kettle.

El Gato

Villarato!
I know.

I don't like this, whether news is true or false. Chiringuito and the rest of these mugs are crying out for news these days. Few days ago they ran a story that Bale asked Zidane if he's going to Manchester and when Zidane said no Bale insisted if there's a chance he could come on to do his bit to help the team.

Lots of spin and buttocks flapping after that loss. Oh well.

El Gato

Villarato!
So he is back. Dare I say, I wonder for how long? Because I'm not convinced he'll play as much as he'd like to.

El Gato

Villarato!
I just read some report from the Sociedad doctor from July who says he has a patella tendon injury for which there's no treatment that's 100% effective. Great. All we need is chronic injuries.

Isco out
Hazard possibly permacrocked (nice one Meunier)
Asensio knee issue apparently already

That leaves Benzema, Vini, Rodrygo and Lucas. And Jović if he cuts out falling off walls.

A double is doable...

JamDav1982

I just read some report from the Sociedad doctor from July who says he has a patella tendon injury for which there's no treatment that's 100% effective. Great. All we need is chronic injuries.

Isco out
Hazard possibly permacrocked (nice one Meunier)
Asensio knee issue apparently already

That leaves Benzema, Vini, Rodrygo and Lucas. And Jović if he cuts out falling off walls.

A double is doable...

There was some doctor on youtube talking about it a couple months back.

Fairly sure said it cant be cured but if treated should not have much impact.

mc_lovin

A bit more Zidane/youth drama. Odegaard not called in the cup. Apparently a "technical" decision :lol:

Very comforting that both us and Madrid have a rough period.

Home of Barca Fans