Martin Odegaard

Morten

Solskjær qnd Riise say hi...Same stereotype can be made for several countries (recently heard it from a Ukrainian guy here in Belgium,guess he must have forgotten about Shevchenko)...
Anyway, we will surely see how his career progresses,but on the evidence of his performances thus far, he surely does have the possibility to become something special, if he keeps his head down, works hard and concentrates on his game

That was a long time ago, now Norway only got a few players of decent quality left, but no top quality. One of the few of those is Per Ciljan, he was a talent of epic proportions, he is now playing quite well in a mid-table club in Germany. Not bad, but hardly a world beater. Norwegian talents never seems to have what it takes for that last big step. Furthermore, some of you probably dont know just how bad the norwegian league is, while it is an impressive feat for someone so young, the league is not good.

Rahj

i was abour to post a highlight vid from stromgodset's homepage, but yeah will definitely follow that guy.

Jurij

You should keep in mind that the Norwegian league is at a very low level. It's even worse than the second division in Spain - but not by a lot. Bojan would demolish the oposition in Norway, so would Tello.

slicknick

You should keep in mind that the Norwegian league is at a very low level. It's even worse than the second division in Spain - but not by a lot. Bojan would demolish the oposition in Norway, so would Tello.
Agreed,both Bojan an Tello would be stars in Tippeligaen,but what makes Martin special is that he shoulders one of the better sides of the league while he is not even 16, and doing so with unexpected consistency for the negligible experience that he has got, which is amazing...

Jurij

I have seen players dominate the Danish league. They have been sold to a small team in a better league and destroyed their career as they didn't get any matches. Some of them were said to be future stars on the national team. But I have seen great players like Agger and Dame do were well in other leagues too. So it can go both ways. There is really no way to tell how these players will play in other leagues.

Home of Barca Fans