Southampton

Egert

Estonian Culé
After that amazing goal vs QPR he deserves to relax

67m5p1.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
After all those departures in the summer (including their boss Pochettino) I would have never guessed they'd be this good.
Well done Koeman!

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
After all those departures in the summer (including their boss Pochettino) I would have never guessed they'd be this good.
Well done Koeman!

I thought they'd do ok. Can't say that I saw them doing this well though.

B

BrianSwan

Well see if they are this high up after next 5 fixtures. So far so good tho.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Well see if they are this high up after next 5 fixtures. So far so good tho.

Yeah of course. Hopefully they can do good and get some champions league football next season. Then if we draw them I might be able to go seeing as I only live about 30 miles away from Southampton. :barca scarf:

B

BrianSwan

They were never gonna finish top 4 , lets be real. This is PL not Ligue 1.

2 billionaire clubs + 2 clubs owned by multi billionaire owners.

Last edited:

DrPepper

They were never gonna finish top 4 , lets be real. This is PL not Ligue 1.

2 billionaire clubs + 2 clubs owned by multi billionaire owners.

Of course they won't. It's more about enjoying the run while it lasts. They will drop points soon anyways, having to face Man City, Arsenal and Man Utd in the next three rounds.

S7_MUFC

Of course they won't. It's more about enjoying the run while it lasts. They will drop points soon anyways, having to face Man City, Arsenal and Man Utd in the next three rounds.
They have pretty good chance of beating all three teams and I think they can get 4 points from those 3 games....If they win against Arsenal then they will be able to maintain the gap between themselves and Arsenal...

Kerrybai

Not a chance

To be fair mate there are only 2 teams certain to finish above them ( chealsea, city ). I can see Southampton finishing above spurs, everton and liverpool and getting 5th. The only 2 teams that will probably finish above them are Arsenal and United so if one of them starts to choke like Liverpool or Spurs then 4th place may well be on.

Home of Barca Fans