Question on Children (Kids) ticket prices? August 18 game

joogle

Hi - I am coming from the U.S. to Barcelona and will be with two kids (ages 5 and 3).

Need clarification:

a) Is there a ticket required for the kids? I read various reports, some say "No', some say "Yes", and then saw a section on Camp Nou Kids, so am not clear if a ticket is required.

b) For a family of four, what is the best section to sit, where its not too rowdy and just generally family friendly.

c) The kick off time for the game seems to be 9:30pm that's very late i think. Is it safe to get transportation back once game is over? We will be staying at the Crowne Plaza at the Fira Center area.

d) Anyone know of any promotions being run for this game.

Thanks!

Galning

1)No, unless you want them to have a seat. They can come in for free as long as they are accompanied by someone who's bought a ticket and sits on their lap. That said, the Gamper won't be sold out so I'm pretty confident there'll be empty seats on which they can sit later on.

2)Camp Nou is very family friendly. Every area is fine besides:

znsluh.png

3)Yes, no problem.

4)Nope.

joogle

Thanks for your help. They have a promotion running where kids under 14 get 50% off. I decided to buy the tickets for them since i was not sure if i would find seats nearby if we do take them for as part of our ticket. Though, now thinking about it, I probably could have just had the three year sit in the lap, though not sure how much she would cooperate. Ended up being more than I anticipated when i converted the Euros to USD, but I just hope this game is fun and can see the big stars.

The 50% off for the kids got me in the trap to buy :)

I bough the Tribuna Section 2 tickets.

I

instinct

Have fun man! :)

I'm pretty sure that you'll see most of the star players except Suarez. Maybe Neymar gets a couple of minutes too. But the presentation should be cool too. Last year there was pyro, should be entertaining for you and your kids. Hopefully it'll be worth the money!

Galning

Yeah the Gamper is great for families. Lots of activities around the stadium too ahead of the game. Have fun :)

moreino

1)No, unless you want them to have a seat. They can come in for free as long as they are accompanied by someone who's bought a ticket and sits on their lap.

If I understand it right that changed in the previous season. Everyone, including children should have a ticket now. Child ticket is a special one, the accompanying adult should request it from 6 days from the actual game. And one adult can bring 1 child in.
http://www.fcbarcelona.com/members/detail/card/children-in-the-camp-nou
Feel free to correct me if I interpret this the wrong way.

Galning

It looks like you're right. I hadn't heard of the change. But it looks like it shouldn't be a problem anyway, you just have to tell them you're bringing X-children and they'll give you a free ticket.

joogle

I just heard back from the official FCBarcelona Supporter Services Office and this is what they said.

"Thanks for contacting us. We would like to inform you that you need to buy tickets for each of them."

"*** Children under 14 years have a 50 % discount."

The Camp Nou free child ticket has certain criteria that needs to be met including I believe being a member plus you need to apply for it 6 days before the game.

Good thing I bought ticket for all four otherwise would have run into a hassle.

Galning

I just heard back from the official FCBarcelona Supporter Services Office and this is what they said.

"Thanks for contacting us. We would like to inform you that you need to buy tickets for each of them."

"*** Children under 14 years have a 50 % discount."

The Camp Nou free child ticket has certain criteria that needs to be met including I believe being a member plus you need to apply for it 6 days before the game.

Good thing I bought ticket for all four otherwise would have run into a hassle.

:wacko: this board.. Thanks for letting us know, now we know about the new rules too hehe.

observer247

Is it true that only children of members can go in free ?

I am planning to watch the Real Sociedad game with my two kids (4 and 6 years). Can I visit Camp Nou office and try to get a free children pass ? Or at least get 50% off ?

:wacko: this board.. Thanks for letting us know, now we know about the new rules too hehe.

NvanMJ

Is it true that only children of members can go in free ?

Yes, only children or grandchildren from members can get free tickets. Discounts are only available at some of the matches, willbe shown at the Ticket page on the FCB website.

Conditions
The ticket is free for Club members under the age of 14 or for children or grandchildren of adult members.

Gopteruk

Hi, how do I go about ordering a child ticket with the 50% discount mentioned above please? I am looking at taking my Son to a game next year, but when looking on the ticket section on the official website I can't see the option of purchasing a child ticket (unless its in the later stage of the process?). Thank you!

Home of Barca Fans