disappointed kids' father seeking advice about matches

legallyblunt

I am taking two kids to Spain this September and will be in Barcelona on the 6th and 7th. Unfortunately, La Liga's fixture show no match during that weekend. My 6 year old daughter and 4 year old boy have been talking to their friends about watching "real Messi and Neymar" playing soccer since earlier this year. I booked my flight back to Canada for September 9. I don't think my work will allow me to extend my stay over to Sept. 14. What should I tell them? I am just wondering if there is any alternatives that I can take. For example, is there any training session at Camp Nou that we can visit?

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

Those dates are unfortunately an international break. Training sessions aren't open to the public except once a year towards the end of the season, but you can do the Camp Nou tour I'm sure, you just won't see any players. Also, the Spain national team will have a Euro qualifier against Macedonia in Spain (don't think it's been announced where yet) on 8th September. It's not the same as Barca but there will probably be at least a few Barca players that will feature. Hope this helps.

jj1873

Going to the national game would be good and you should get tickets (I went to the Belarus game in Mallorca last year) but this game won't be played anywhere near Barcelona so would require quite an amount of travelling.

Home of Barca Fans