UEFA Champions League 2014-15

F

Flavia

UEFA's squad of the season:
UCLTeamoftheSeason_EN.png

Kohe321

Alves should be picked over Ivanovic 100/100 times.

I guess they had to do it like this so the EPL doesn't feel completely left out though. Without him there would be zero players from England in that team.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Won't be able to watch champions league next season. It's on by sport and my dad refuses to get it, instead choosing to spend it on three week holidays for himself and not bringing any other family with him. Selfish cunt.

xXKonan

A lot of salty comments on the UEFA FB page on some of those images.

-Trashing Pique and alba
-Trashing Rakitic and Iniesta and Busi.

and Plus a bunch of weird Comments like "Countinho should be ahead of Iniesta or Rakitic"

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Won't be able to watch champions league next season. It's on by sport and my dad refuses to get it, instead choosing to spend it on three week holidays for himself and not bringing any other family with him. Selfish cunt.

And whose money is the selfish cunt spending?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Someone help me forward that msg to his dad.

Where's the resident stalkers on this forum?

StarLord

Just saw the UEFA squad of the season. I just had to :lol: @ Ivanovic over Dani Alves. I guess a bone had to be thrown to the mighty EPL.

StarLord

Indeed. Them early CR7(9) goals are fappable.

Not only the quality of the goals, but also the fact that the dude who made it, went through the trouble of editing each and every one of the goals in the chronological order in which they were scored! It's also incredible how two players are dominating the pinnacle of the game in a manner unseen before. It also makes a mockery of the silly (but often repeated) idea that Messi & CR7 score so much due to La Liga's defensive weaknesses.

Home of Barca Fans