UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Nope he won't, but we function much better as a team with Marchisio. It's also that's why when every player is healthy and fit, Marchisio is the starter.

I understand what your saying in terms of workrate, but it's not Marchisio's strengths as the anchor of a diamond, but i know that's how Allegri prefers his teams, his strengths isn't his vision, passing or ability to keep it in tight spaces, it's great workrate, getting forward beyond the forwards into goalscoring opportunities, if i was going to play Marchisio anywhere it's one of the side CM's where he can get up and down, & i think Vidal and Pogba are both better at this. Pirlo is Pirlo and is the x factor and a match winner, shown time and time again at Juventus, again you'd have him on the pitch just for his freekicks and passing ability alone. Even though he has his downsides of being caught in possession, but nothing new.

Ode to Django

W

Nope he won't, but we function much better as a team with Marchisio. It's also that's why when every player is healthy and fit, Marchisio is the starter.

I understand what your saying in terms of workrate and maybe slightly better on the defensive side, but it's not Marchisio's strengths as the anchor of a diamond, but i know that's how Allegri prefers his teams, Marchisio's strengths aren't his vision, passing or ability to keep it in tight spaces, it's great workrate, getting forward beyond the strikers to get himself into goalscoring opportunities, if i was going to play Marchisio anywhere it's one of the side CM's where he can get up and down, & i think Vidal and Pogba are both better at this. Pirlo is Pirlo and is the x factor and a match winner, shown time and time again at Juventus, again you'd have him on the pitch just for his freekicks and passing ability alone.

Juventus haven't ruled Italy for the past four years down to Claudio Marchisio, it was our stupidity to let Andrea Pirlo leave to you, that's the factor.

Last edited:

Ode to Django

I got 3-1 written down in the #notepad

Going over trying to defend a one goal lead against Madrid we'll be disastrous. They need to be very positive in there approach to get a result

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'm calling a 2-1 RM win in the leg, triggering extra time. No goals in extra time. Juventus advance on PKs with neither Buffon nor Casillas saving any penalties.

StarLord

If Real Madrid get eliminated tomorrow, then that increases our chances of winning the final (sorry Old Lady)

It also means that CR7 loses out on the Balon d'Or. Another positive then.

Another all Spanish final will be good for LFP's efforts to increase international revenue.

A Clasico final will be beyond epic.

Still, I want Juventus to go through.

Devils

Praying Juve win this.

I want Real to lose at all cost to prevent and avoid all the stupid Clasico, undecima, Messi vs. Ronaldo talk that would come along with it. God forbid the nightmare that would result if we actually lost it to them.

Juve, please do us all a favour and kick Real's ass.

bungsalman

My post below only a joke between my and my friend, please dont take it too hard.

Friend of mine, a Juventino, talk to me that he was expected the squad to score a goal early at Bernabeu, then later park their bus.

I just :rofl1:

XaviMessiGirl

Gazzetta predicted lineups:

CE3BqH9W8AE7z0v.jpg

Icarium

Lifestealer
I'm calling a 2-1 RM win in the leg, triggering extra time. No goals in extra time. Juventus advance on PKs with neither Buffon nor Casillas saving any penalties.

Then how will they settle the match, if both of them don't save a single pen.

Real will be raring to reach the final now that they lost the league (almost). It is their only trophy, you can expect them to attack like hell and probably score 3 goals. Juve needs to be efficient in counters.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans