UEFA Champions League 2014-15

PaulTaylor

Yeah but the mighty EPL is the bestest league in the world. You fight hard for your points against Norwich. La Liga is a sunny SPL.

BPL is Massively Over rated the Top teams Are Miles behind the best teams in the world and its all about Money not about producing your own young players

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I know I was being sarcastic.

About Celtic. They have sold all the best players recently and replaced with garbage. Also winning the SPL is even easier than before so the level has dropped. They even find Aberdeen a tough game these days because it's the next best team.

JamDav1982

Neil Lennon left.

Lennon had loads of bad results.

Celtic have spent too much money on foreign players that dont feel an identity with the club and are looking for a stepping stone to England.

They would have been far better signing the best young Scottish players alongside a few of the best foreigners.

B

BrianSwan

BPL is Massively Over rated the Top teams Are Miles behind the best teams in the world and its all about Money not about producing your own young players

Miles behind? come on..

Real Madrid
Barcelona
Bayern Munich

Then who? I'd put City next. Lets see if Simeone can get another great season out of Atletico

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Aberdeen

Van Dijk and Forster showing again why they are so good in the big games

You guys did well to beat Groningen wasn't expecting it. Also got a big crowd for the Sociedad game I heard. That cup win has been good for you.

PaulTaylor

Lennon had loads of bad results.

Celtic have spent too much money on foreign players that dont feel an identity with the club and are looking for a stepping stone to England.

They would have been far better signing the best young Scottish players alongside a few of the best foreigners.

Best young players in scotland would go abroad as well though

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Miles behind? come on..

Real Madrid
Barcelona
Bayern Munich

Then who? I'd put City next. Lets see if Simeone can get another great season out of Atletico

I reckon Dortmund and PSG could beat them. Atletico maybe aswell.

PaulTaylor

You guys did well to beat Groningen wasn't expecting it. Also got a big crowd for the Sociedad game I heard. That cup win has been good for you.

yes and will be a sell out Tomorrow night and Probably again at the weekend. Board and Manager have done well for not spending a penny on transfer fee's

PaulTaylor

Miles behind? come on..

Real Madrid
Barcelona
Bayern Munich

and are very far behind them teams as well as there are others id say are better than city and chelsea like Dortmund, Athletico, PSG

PaulFCB

Banned
Play-Off Round draw on Friday:

Champions Route:

Seeded teams: Red Bull Salzburg, Steaua Bucharest, APOEL Nicosia, BATE Borisov, Ludogorets Razgrad / Unseeded: Maribor, Legia, Slovan Bratislava, Malmo FF, Aab.

I would've liked Ludogorets unseeded and to knock out Steaua, but Aab took out Dinamo Zagreb and Malmo got rid of Sparta Prague, which had both more points than the bulgarians. Now a Steaua-Legia revenge is still possible, it would look like a pity for Legia to lose to Steaua after dancing on Celtic's grave :lol:.

Non Champions Route: Seeded: Arsenal, Porto, Zenit, Bayer Leverkusen and Napoli / Unseeded: Athletic Bilbao, Lille, FC Coppenhagen, Standard Liege and Besiktas as lowest seeded.

Here a Arsenal-Besiktas would clear a turkish team again at Emirates, like when they did that with Fener, Porto-Bilbao can see Athletic in the UCL and I would be nice IMO. Zenit, Lever and Napoli would easily clear Lille, FCK and Liege.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I can't even remember now, what happens to the losers of these ties?

Are they out of europe all together or do they drop to the Europa?

Home of Barca Fans