UEFA Champions League 2014-15

PaulFCB

Banned
What do you think about Ludogorets ? They have a lot of brazilian players like Marcelinho - team's best player.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcelo_Nascimento_da_Costa

I know Cosmin Moti. In 2006-07 season he was fantastic playing along with Radu Stefan as the 2 CB's and then had a minor downfall with some bad games, Lazio wanted him too, to play along Radu. Never really reached that level again and didn't find a partner in defense at the same level.

ManusXavi

England clubs Chelsea and Manchester City I expect to contend quite well for the Champions League title. However due to the fatigue that can comes from being in English club competion I am not picking an English team to win it. Alex Ferguson can tell you all about how he managed to win only 2 times in his 26 years in charge. On the other hand English teams nearly always get close to the top and it can be argued Pellegrini and Mourinho with their Manchester City and Chelsea squads definitely pack a powerful challenge for it this season.

PaulFCB

Banned
Like fatigue isn't a problem for a team like Barca, that has to fight for all 3 points every weekend, all season long if it wants to win the title...

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Yeah but the mighty EPL is the bestest league in the world. You fight hard for your points against Norwich. La Liga is a sunny SPL.

L

linetty

Legia through to the next round beating Celtic 6-1 on agreggate.

PaulFCB

Banned
Yeah but the mighty EPL is the bestest league in the world. You fight hard for your points against Norwich. La Liga is a sunny SPL.

When all the team suck, kinda normal for them to lose to Norwich or Crystal Palace, they would lose the same way in La Liga and they wouldn't stand a chance for the title at the ritm Barca got used to since Pep's first year.

Home of Barca Fans