Matija Nastasić

Howes

He's a great player, and he's still young. Probably available for £15mil could be a great deal for someone

Xanian

He's 21-years-old. It might seem like he should be older because people have been talking about him for a few years now, but he was actually just 19 when he was starting for City against Real Madrid in the Champions League.

This guy is actually very good. He has been injured for much of last season. But given time and experience, he could be really great.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Has nastasic in any way been linked to Barcelona ? Or did you make the thread so that SPORT would notice and start the rumours ?

Xavinho

Haha, no I made the thread for the same reason I made the Benatia thread: he's a player who impressed me, and there wasn't an existing thread here for people to talk about him.

Adrian

Apologies for the bump I'm giving to this thread.

Anyway, I heard Man City are looking to sell this guy. I think whoever gets him will be making a great purchase. Apparently he's linked to Roma, which might mean they're selling Benatia. Even though we now have 4 CB's, I still wish we had Benatia...

Home of Barca Fans