Matija Nastasić

Xavinho

matija-nastasic-manchester-city_3002045.jpg

Date of birth 28 March 1993 (age 21)
Nationality: Serbian
Height: 1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)
Playing position: Centre back
Current Club: Manchester City

I was really impressed with Nastasić in the 12-13 season. I'd seen him play well for Fiorentina a couple of times the season before his move to City, but I thought it would take him longer to adapt to the Premier League. Unfortunately, he missed a lot of matches in 13-14 due to a knee injury. He made his return in a post-season friendly though.

Xavinho

I don't think he'll really go for 15 million, but if the rumors about City needing to sell to comply with FFP are true, then he might be available for a reasonable price.

I guess it depends on if they buy Mangala. If they do they'll have Mangala, Kompany, Demichelis, Boyata, Rekik, and Javi Garcia (who can play CB), and they could maybe decide to let Nastasić leave.

PaulFCB

Banned
He hasn't impressed me either but at the same time, I would get him cause there's nothing else, I wouldn't expect much, I know Mancini insisted on him.

Cule4life

The Culest
Wouldnt mind if we get him for 15-20 million. He's young and promising and looked good before his injury

But he would probably need to change his name to Nastasicinho :pep:

BenRobbins

He will be a better cb than marquinhos will and half the price. Was really, really impressed by him during the 12/13 season were he was better than kompany imo.

Xavinho

1.87, Age 23, Serbian killer instinct = couldn't even be more promising for a CB.

He's 21-years-old. It might seem like he should be older because people have been talking about him for a few years now, but he was actually just 19 when he was starting for City against Real Madrid in the Champions League.

Home of Barca Fans